Abigale

"W-why did you do that." I say with curiosity in my voice.
I didn't want you to fell bad. As I turn around I see Jordan and Amy against each other kissing and he's holding her a**.

I begin to remember how we both use to kiss and how he use to trust me, how he use to hold me, understand me, but instead he broke my heart.

At the thought of us a tear begins to fill up my eyes. "Abigale don't cry over a jerk like him you'll find someone better someone who loves you." He says and at those words I brake down and hug him. "I just don't get why I use to love him but he broke my heart."

"You want me too make you fell better." He says winking. I don't need to feel bette-" I try to say but Pedro cuts me off me
by picking me up and tickling me."Pedro STOP" I yell laughing and try to jump down. "No I won't till you tell me you're ok.

I turn to see Jordan looking at me in a angry look and Amy looking at me in a hateful way. I look to see what position we are and I begin to blush."

"You sure you ok cause we could make them more jealous and I'm not in it for making them jealous I just want to be with you." He says his hot breath against my hears and it sends shivers down my spine.

"It's ok I just need to clear my head." I say jumping down from his arms." Once we get into the car we begin to talk. "So about what you said making them jealous would you actually be my fake boyfriend or like Friends with Benefits."
I say with fear in my voice. "

I want to be your fake boyfriend as long as you're happy I want to get back at them for what Jordan did to you. He says I hear my favorite song in the radio."

"Just gunna stand there and hear my cry, that's alright cause I like the way you lie. I love the way you lie. I sing bobbing my head. Halfway threw the song my favorite line comes up.

"If she ever try to fucking leave again ima tie her to the  bed and set this house on fire JUST GUNNA, stand there and and watch me burn that's alright cause I love the way u lie I love the way you lie."

I open my eyes and see the car has stopped and Pedro looking at me. "Please stop looking at me I can't sing for life."

"Yes you can you could sing better then me." I laugh once I see his car drive down the streets I smile well today was a wild day.

Once I reach in the house I see the most worst person I want out my life in the living room holding a bear bottle in his hand.

**Authors note**
What will happen are you and Pedro going to actually be a fake couple. Find out in the next episode.