The lie

We get out of the closet surprisingly the hallways were empty. "Pedro this is a lot to take in I'll think about it just please don't cause any trouble." I say and he nods as conformation, I walk down the hallway and I hear a familiar voice on the phone.

"Yes boss, she's with me I'll make sure to crush her little heart she really thought I like something like that, my girl way thicker and better then her after I dropped her off at her house I went to my girls house and fu*ked her so good that she was moaning my name loud." He chuckles.

"Alright I gotta pick up my girl calling." He says an hanged up and pick up his b*tch,

"Hey babe what chu doin?"She says with a squeaky voice that I now hate.
"Nun babygirl Ima call you later i gotta go to class, love you baby." He hangs up and I get furious, I got a plan and his bi*ch ass funna see who he messing with. I walk to the same class we have and he's sitting down next to me with a fake smirk.

"Hey baby you alright why you look so mad." He questions he can't know the plan I gotta lie just make it look believable.
"Nun wrong my stomach just hurts I don't feel to good but you wouldn't care wouldn't you?" I say and he's shocked.

"What happened are you ma-" He gets cut off by the bell and I dash out the classroom to Pedro and he's following behind me, perfect my plans going as good as I planned it. I don't see Amy but only Pedro and his friends and are eyes meet and he looks sad. He won't be after I'm done with my plan and I smirk. I slowly walk up to him and crash my lips onto his I never knew I've been craving this kiss so far, he kissed back harder and hungrier that ever.

"What are you doing I thought you were thinking about it." He says with fear

" I know I did two times but just bare with me." I quickly say and I see Jay come closer and his jaw is clutched.
"Abigale what the fuc* do you think your doing with his bit*h ass?" He shouts behind us interrupting are kiss.

I slowly turn around, he really doesn't know who Abigale is what a dumbass I chuckle and his face is in confusion.

"I should be asking you the same thing when you was talking to that h*e in the phone earlier, I should know you was using me." I chuckle and he gets madder, great just what I wanted, I'm still not done yet.

"You really think I'm stupid to think that'll I'll fall for you and you'll brake my heart?" I question him and keep going.

"I've always had feelings for Pedro and that's for a fact." I laugh wanting to destroy his stupid little heart.

"Ain't no coming back when you've never had something. I laugh and I hear one of the girls scream "PeriodT!!!" And I didn't notice we started a audience. "Bye you can go to your little slu* you call a girlfriend, Keep messing with em and I'll tell her everything." I threaten him and I laugh constantly. "You was playing with the wrong bit*h." I say and he walks away angrier then I though he'd be. I turn around at a shocked but turned on Pedro.

"Told you I got this." I lean up and kiss his lips harder then before.
"Fu*k the waiting I want it as much as you do." I say between this kiss and I feel his smirk become more visible.

—-Authors note—-
Dammmmm, Abigale owned that but enjoy these few chapters while I slowly update them. Thanks!!!😘🥰