Abigale

I get ready for the party in a high-top cute red dress and I put on my make-p which takes *30 minutes* gotta be cute for Pedro you know.

I hear a horn outside indicating my Monica is here

I hear a horn outside indicating my Monica is here. I run down the stairs happy and so excited. "Hey bitch." I say once in enter and close the car door. "Hey bitch, Ooo girl I see you looking picture perfect fine asf for someone special." "Bitch, You know I am and he'll look fine to." I say smiling. We reach to the party hosts house in -5 minutes- never knew it would be that fast. We reach to the steps of the big mansion and I'm excited cause this will be my first time being sober. How does it feel? Well, I guess I'll find out today. "I'm going to look for Jayden bye bitch." She says and I hug her. I walk into the house already smelling the hard Vodka and rum and seeing drunk possibly teenagers or older people dancing and making out. I walk into the kitchen to get a shit glass of vodka. I slowly poor it in at the top and look at it thinking. Should I do this? Should I not? Do I want this to be the night of my life time? Or will I regret it? Why am I asking so much questions? Okay, you've got this just drink it. I pick the shot glass up and put my head back. I feel the burn once the liquor burn my through wants it goes down and I close my eyes of the pain and burn. I should go to the bathroom hope I don't get lost in this huge mansion.
I slowly walk up the stairs and seeing 2 people kissing at almost every step of the stair way. I finally reach to the top of the stairs and look in shock of all the room doors.

            -2 hours later-
Well, yah I'm going to get lost I hope I don't open a door with drunk teenagers. I open the first door and luckily it had no one in it but it's a room. I open the next 2 room doors and I open the next room door and see 2 people kissing and I see a familiar body. I open my eyes and tears begin to build into my eyes. "P-Pedro how the HELL could you DO THIS." I say screaming in fear and hate." "Abigale it's not what y-." "DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO ME YOU BASTARD." I run down the stairs with tears build up into my eyes and they being to grow more I run out the house to hopefully find somewhere to go. I run threw dark ally's neighborhoods to try to escape my thoughts until I met my destination.

~~~AUTHORS NOTE~~~
Did she die who hit her does Pedro care? IND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE Sorry that this story is so bad hope you enjoyed love you all.