Abigale

I exit the principals office happy that I don't got to go threw being suspended but I did get detention. I see a muscular body waiting for me on one of the chairs outside. "Hey Pedro, What are you doing here?" "I came to pick you up, so you won't rip Amy's face off after school." He says winking and we both laugh. "Well I'm not that cruel and she did deserve it." "Let's go Before they come for you back, because I know that she'll never leave your back after you won the fight." I laugh and I look up to see him looking at me and we begin to walk to the car. When we reach outside it's the worst person that broke my heart and the biggest Hoe of the school kissing. I hate how the always kiss outside. Why is she crying? Ugh, I really don't know why I care. In my thoughts I get interrupted by Pedro crashing his soft lips on to mine.I quickly respond and kiss him back twice times harder and I hear a groan escape Pedro's lips. "God damn Abigale I miss kissing you." I smile between the kiss his choice of words. We detach from the kiss to only see Jordan walking over here with his hands balled  up. "Abigale your really going to kiss this stupid gang member you stupid b****." He says with anger in his voice and my mouth drops and a tear escapes me eyes. "How could you call me a b**** you're the one hat cheated on me, you lied to me, you broke my heart, you made 'beat' that you could get me, How could you I fell for you, you made me think I was your only girl." I cry and I see Jordan's face get angrier. "I mate a 'beat' cause technically you're a hoe kissing the biggest jerk of this school I never felt anything for you and probably Pedro won't to." I see and fell more tears escape my eyes. How could he call me a hoe he didn't care about me great I regret saying 'Yes' to being his girlfriend. "I HATE YOU, I HATE THAT I MEET YOU, I WISH I NEVER MEET YOU." I slap him across the face as hard as I could. He slaps me and I cry of how hard it was how could he slap me and before I could respond. Pedro punches him multiple times. I feel kind of relieved that he's standing up for me and Amy pushes me on the ground. "I know you won the fight earlier but you ain't winning this one." She slaps me and I respond back punching her back harder and before I know it I hear police sirens. Great! Just perfect.

    ***AUTHORS NOTE***
What will happen did they all get in trouble for fighting? Who won the fight?

FINE OUT  THE NEXT EPISODE!!!!