Let's Go to Hell

Y/N Pov

"Mom we could end this all now. All you have to say is no. That's it." I plead my Mom as I desperately cling onto my phone, trying to hold the last bit of technology I have in my possession.

"Let me see that phone. You're not taking it just so you can post dumb mimies on your Twitter all summer. You'll be there to explore and spend quality time with your sister." I was about to correct her on her pronunciation but was interrupted by my sister walking in with her ego filling up the rest of the space in the room.

"Dont worry, Mom. Y/N is in good hands with me. Since I will be a counselor there this summer, I will be keeping an eye on every kid there." My sister smirked at me.

I subtly put up my middle finger so my mom couldn't see it.

"Ahh, I remember my first time at Camp Campbell. Such sweet times. Best times of my life, as a matter of fact."

"And what about us? What about when we were born?" I inserted.

"Well how can I ever forget my little money parasites!" She hugged us.,
"Well are you two both ready?"

"Yeah." my sister and I were both released from the embrace.

We heard a bus honk outside.

Huh didn't think it would pick us up in front of the house... convenient.

After we said our goodbyes we hopped onto the bus and were off to Hell.