Welcome to he- Camp Campbell Part 2

Suddenly I  hear a clatter from inside the bus behind me as I  turn to see the creepy guy walking out with a boy with dark hair and a blue jacket in his arm.

"I go and take a piss for one second and you're already trying to jack the bus," the old creepy guy mwhich I come to find out that's the quartermaster, sets the boy down next to David, " Just give it a rest, why doncha?" 

"Cause I'm not gonna be the dumbfuck to stay here for the rest of my life! When I see an opportunity I'm gonna take it!" 

"Max, language in front of our newbies here," David said pointing to us, "This is your new tent buddy, Y/N, why don't you give her a tour around here while I take care of her older sister Lesley here. I turned to see practical hearts in Lesley's eyes as she follows David. 

When I turn back around I'm greeted with a not-so-chipper-looking Max a little too up in my face. "Let's go." He rolls his eyes and turns around. 

He had taken me to the dock and mess hall and several other diffent places to look around, and each place, in the corner of my eye, I could see him staring at me. But when I turned around, he'd always have his face looking away. 

I met the other campers and his friends, Nikki and Neil. I could tell I was gonna get along with them well. Nikki was a little green ball of energy just bouncing up and down the tree trunks while Neil was conversating  with me. 

"Wait, so, you and Max are gonna be sharing  a tent... together.?"

"Yes, this is your third fucking time asking." Max answered for me. 

"But do you have any idea how weird that sounds?" Neil shot back.

"Some of the other campers do it. Why shouldn't we?"

There was a pause until everyone including me turned to him. I felt heat rising to my face just like Lesley's. Max took a look around the group's stares and realized what he said.

"Will you guys get your head out of the fucking gutter? Thats not what I meant." His face became a light red too.

When we finished up dinner we had all decided it was time to sleep for the rest of the time that we had. It was only sunset so I decided to onto the dock where luckily no one was near.  

I sat there with a long stick to poke at the water and think about life. 

You know, I could live here...no I don't mean specifically here but in this area, by myself , in a little cabin. 

My thoughts were interrupted but footsteps on the dock behind me. I turn to see Lesley and her dumb smile.

"Hey, slut, how was your first day?" My sister asks.

"Pretty good, how was yours, whore?" I jokingly reply. 

"Well for starters, I think I'm gonna have to be an Indian giver with the love charm if that's okay with you."

"Yeah, get it, yous gots the hots for mister gayguy over there." I tease.

"Listen sister, you don't know a man when you see one... an he is definitely NOT gay."

"How can you tell?"

"The way he looks at me, I swear it's got to be true love."

"Well might as well not use the charm, then."

"Is that a challenge I smell, Y/N?"

"You betcha bitch."

"Well okay then. Whoever uses the love charm first loses."

"And what makes you think I'm gonna use it?" I question.

"You're sharing a tent with a teenage boy, so all his hormones, mixed with yours... there's going to be something that's bound to happen. In that tent." Lesley wiggles her eyebrows.

"Seriously Lesley?!," I slash water at her. 

We both laugh and talk for a few more minutes when it starts to get dark out. 

"I'm gonna hit the sack, night Les."

"Make sure it's not Max's sack! Goodnight!" 

I roll my eyes and walk into the tent which is very spacey for the campers. I find Max laying down but not asleep. 

"Can't sleep?" I ask.

"Well I was going to when you just so happened to interrupted me." He turned to the side not facing me. 

"Well, whatever good night." I replied.

I'm so gonna win this bet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys are liking this so far there's not a lot of people reading this but I am having fun with this. So I just wanted to say thank you readers and I hope you keep enjoying. If you have any suggestions please comment tell me what you think. 

❤️Thanks again ❤️