Boi It's Picanic Time

School is over and you know what that means!

Yes my beautiful bitches, it is time for that juicy diarrhea chapter!

Also this is my last chapter so I'm giving you my face. Excuse my idiot self.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N pov

After what felt like hours, we had finally made it to the place Max was leading me to. The whole walk there had been silent after the whole conversation we had before. With a sigh, Max spoke "We made it."

I took a look around and was in awe to see a clearing of beautiful surroundings I thought I would never capture around Camp Campbell. Small animals littered the landscape as the trees swayed in the warm breeze that passed through. Flowers and other assorted plants freckled the grass all around us, and right in the middle was a large quilt with a backpack laying on top of it.

"You never cease to amaze me, Max. Is that David's blanket?" I smirk at his cleverness and walk towards the hefty quilt.

"Well I had to use something for us to be comfortable," he edges toward me as I sit down next to the backpack,"you never know when we'll need the blanket." I punched him in the knee as he plops down next to me with a wink and laughs at my burning face.

"So what did you bring?" I say trying to make conversation. He perks up and starts to rummage through the backpack. "And when did you have the time to make all of this?"

Max tried not to let me see but I saw his cheeks turn red as he answered while still unpacking sandwiches and other small snacks and drinks."Oh it was no big deal, I just decided to do this cause I wanted to after building the tree house I just wanted to do this...or whatever."

This is stupid. I'm not going to let myself be confused by what he says or what he does I'm going to actually grab my non-existent balls and demand to know how he feels. If I'm going to be kissed next time it's going to be by my boyfriend or nobody at all.

Max had read my transparent facial expressions and had asked what was the matter while in the middle of eating his sandwich. I found this moment the perfect opportunity. So I pressed."Max, do you like me?" I said it more like I was demanding for an answer and it looked like that's what shocked him, he stopped mid-chew and swallowed. Waiting for his reply was like waiting for the doctors to say your mother really was okay but I used all my willpower to not show it.

But his unreadable expression soon slowly masked into anger and a glint of pain. "Are you kidding me?!" My heart dropped as I heard those words like a knife in my chest and I instantly felt regret for mentioning it. "You're so clueless, y/n. Why do you think I made all this?" He stood up, gesturing to the picnic. "The tree house?! All for you!" I looked up into his eyes and saw his staring right back at mine and I stand up close to him as he continues."It's because I think you may have ass cancer and you might die in a few days." I stop my gaze with a look of confusion as he starts to bust out into laughter. "No, y/n, I'm kidding." he says between amused breaths. Then he abruptly switches to serious and comes so close, I can feel his soft breath on my face. "It's because I love you."

I finally heard it and I can't help my heart from melting as I say it back. As fast as my heart melted, was as fast as we melted into a long and anticipated kiss. As we fell back onto the blanket while still kissing I couldn't help but think.

All this because of a stupid camp.

Yay!!! No one used the charm!!

End❤