Welcome to he- Camp Campbell

I knew it was gonna take a while to get there. And I didn't have anything to keep me busy except talk to my sister on the bus ride there. So I decided to talk to my sister. 

"Hey le-" 

"Omagawd, Y/N, if you find any boys there tell me I got the hookup." Lesly exclaimed. The creepy old bus driver turned around for a second which made me nervous.

"What? What do you mean hookup?" 

"Well you know how my bestie is Wiccan?"

"Yeah..." I reply cautiously  not knowing where this is going.

"Well she gave me this little love spell or whatever that'll help me with anyone, since I don't need help because I'm a strong independent woman that can handle herself and don't need nobodies help," she continued with a snap, " I decided to help my little sister out.

I blink twice to take all she said in. "Well thanks Lesley, but I don't think I'm gonna find anyone there that would actually have any interest in this potato face. Besides, I'm only there for my camp activity, that's it, no testosterone. 

"Aww well if you ever change your mind, it'll be right here." Lesley said while patting her pocket.

We both smiled at each other like one of those slow dramatic parts in movies where you can tell the characters are bonding. Until the bus came to a sudden stop and I fell into the seat in front of me causing Lesley to laugh.

"The kids are here." The creepy old guy said to someone out of the bus.

We stepped off and were greeted by a red headed dude and a girl standing next to him with pretty violet eyes and brown shorts. 

"Hello, newbies! I'm so glad we have more people to share our happiness with. My name is David and the is Gwen!" JESUS CHRIST his enthusiasm has to be fake no one can be that happy for camping! He reminds me of that one camp counselor guy from the second Addams Family with a that joy. Well at least he doesn't seem strict on the other hand, Gwen seems to be struggling with some crippling depression or some shit like that. 

"Hi, my name is Lesley. I'm the new counselor," I turn to see my sister introducing us to David with a shade of red lace all around her face. And this is my little sister, Y/N. She's your new camper." 

Oh Gawd. Is she - for him? Seriously?! What happened to the strong independent woman?! You know what I'm done. 

I wave goodbye and grab my stuff to go look for my tent and get called back by David.

"Wait a minute missy, you forgot your tour guide/tent buddy. He's gonna be showing you around  right now" he said gesturing to his side...but there was nothing there. "Huh? Where is he?"