Lemon Special - Older Max

Sup bitches! Got this for you. Again it's not along the story line.... so yeah here.

"Thank fuck I'm home! I wouldn't be able to bare to take another second working behind the cash register. It's a good thing I'm not doing this alone!" I stop and fumble through the keys of mine and Max's apartment that we shared since we got together.

Ever since we saw each other at camp, that one moment that started it all, that's when we knew we'd be with each other, through thick and thin. Even if the lady at the counter is yelling at me because she doesn't know what the fuck she wants.

I finally trudged through the door. I look up from the floor and see Max sprawled out on the couch. Looks like he had a tough day too. I sigh a plop down between his spread out legs and sigh again. Max must have tasted the saltyness in the air from my anger because he lightly tugged me to lie down with him until we were in a spooning position with me in the front.

He kissed my neck softly. "It's okay, you're home now." He lightly rubbed his hand over my hip, making me warmer. "You need to relax."

Noticing that he was slightly in the mood, I followed. I turned and lied down facing his face I began to kiss him slowly and lightly. The further my hands got to explore his body, the rougher and deeper the kiss got. My legs intertwined with his, fighting for dominance, as did our tongues.

Max was much more dominant so he was the one to get on top of me. He took off his shirt, smirked, then began to roughly kiss me again. His hands ran down to the bottom of my shirt and lifted my shirt up, feeling his touch all the way up to my chest, when I helped him take the shirt off. 

With my shirt off, he looked at me and my breasts in awe, then wanting more. He didn't take his time on my pants, nearly leaving a tear.

"It's not fair that my pants are off and your's aren't." I said with one hand one his thy and the other on his belt buckle. He looked down at my hands and smirked. Max lifted me up from the couch and carried me into the bedroom we shared. 

He lightly flung me onto the bed. Slipping off his jeans, he jumped onto the bed and back on top of me. I held onto the back of his neck as he kissed me hard and grinded against the lace of my underwear with his hard member, both of us releasing small moans between kisses. His hand slipped down into my underwear and started to make circles around my clit and rubbing it. I gasped as he inserted to fingers into my vagina, rubbing it inside intensely. 

When that was over, Max took off my underwear as quick as possible and I did the same to his. Putting his member at my entrance, he look at me for a sign. 

"Max just fuck me already!" I moaned. As quick as I said that was as quick as he did. Making me moan loudly as he thrusted into me. Each thrust harder and faster than the one before. 

"Y/n, I'm g-gonna..." Max grunted.

"M-me too." I said, feeling the knot in my stomach get bigger. 

We both came. He lied down tiredly, sweating. "Did that relax you?"

"Mmhm!" I smile, kissing his cheek and cuddling next to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy shit that was long...hehehe.

That was my first lemon and I am definitely going to regret making this after a while. But all for you guys! Because I love you!❤️

There were so many mistakes in here it bothered me so I had to redo it.

Update:... What the fuck did I make?