Creep

"Am I the only one weirded out by this fucker?!" Max whisper yelled. Max, Nikki and I were trailing behind Daniel who was still carrying Lesley without any struggle. We were almost back in camp and the creepy counselor didn't bother to check and see if we were still following him it looked like he was more focused on Les in his arms. 

"It's not just you..." My voice trailed off, I was too busy keeping my eyes on his every move. 

The five of us finally made it back to camp. Without regarding the three kids behind him, Daniel briskly walked into Lesley's cabin and shut the door behind him. I felt a hand land on my shoulder and whirled around to Max, inches from my face. "Your sister is gonna get raped."

I rolled my eyes and nudge him away. "She'll be fine, her legs are long enough to kick him right in the balls." I laughed at the thought of that and looked back at Max who returned it. I really had to question it. "So with the kiss in the tree house...that wasn't to shut me up, was it? 

His expression turned unreadable, like he didn't want me to read it, as if we were playing poker. "No, no it wasn't," his face turned so I couldn't see it. "I just wanted to. But it's not like you didn't want to either," he turned his face back but unlike last time, his face was so close I could see my reflection in his bright eyes. He smirked and his eyebrows raised. He put his hand on my waist. "I saw the plead in your eyes." I pushed him away as I felt my face heat up and my heart race.

"What the hell man can you be any more creepier?!" I pushed him away to hide my own face as Max laughed.

At that moment, Neil walked up to us. "Hey where did you guys go earlier? You guys usually don't leave me you guys go somewhere." He said looking a little hurt. 

"Shit, I'm sorry, Neil I didn't mean to leave you. It was actually just meant for y/n but everyone else decided to tag along." Max rolled his eyes at the last part. 

"That's cool I just had to pair up with Space Kid for the physics lesson for the camp activity today while you guys were gone." Neil said and scratched his head. "You two are lucky that you don't have to be in any camp activities. What will you two be doing in the mean time?" 

Max and I looked up at each other and he smirked again. Just as he was about to say something we heard a scream coming from my sisters cabin. As fast a lighting bolt on crack, I speeded to the scream with everyone else following me.