David

Lesley's POV

That was priceless! I'm never letting these pictures go. Aww, the way Max looked all flustered and shit, it was way too cute. I come out from behind the tree a start to walk away when I see David pop out of nowhere. And I accidentally bump into him. 

"Oh h-hi sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you, David." 

"Oh it's alright. I was actually wondering if you wanted to come and help me clean around before anyone wakes up since you're awake. I would ask Gwen but she'd probably kill me and then go back to sleep." David chuckled nervously. 

"Yeah, I'll go help." I smiled. This means I get to spend more time with him...even if it's just cleaning.

I followed him into the mess hall to clean from the night before. I take a look around the room and notice that it actually lives up to the name mess hall. David hands me a broom as he starts cleaning the tables.

Well we're gonna be here for a while so might as well get my flirting skills on.

"Wake up ladies." I subtly push up my breasts.

"Sorry, What was that you said Lesley? I didn't hear." David paused and looked at me.

"Uh nothing.", I turn around,put a hand on my hip, and lean on my broom trying to act as cool as possible, "So uh, David."

"Hm?" His head perks back up. 

I start to freeze.

What kind of fucking idiot starts a conversation with nothing?!

"I- uh... eh what's your f-favorite kind of cheese?....." I spit out. At this point, I might as well just pass out and fucking die.

"Uhhh... interesting question....Gouda."

Fuck. Spit it out! Just spit it out!

"Wanna go out?" I blurted. My face was heated, my whole body felt my heart beat, and I was sweating in places I didn't know sweated. An eternity had passed before he answered.

"Oh well sure. I'd love to spend time with you! Where would you like to hang out?"

My body felt like jello. "I don't know what do you have in mind?"

"Well I love camping!" he replied quickly. "Being outdoors is where I always want to be."

So our date is a camping trip?... SERIOUSLY?!

"Okay, sounds fun to me." I say with a weak smile. "How about tonight?"

"Super! I even have a great camping spot in mind. With privacy and beautiful scenery!" David jumped and smiled.

I have a crush on a weirdo. 

We continue to clean as the campers get up. 

Let's just hope I don't have to use the charm first.