Another New Counselor

Y/n's POV 

My eyes fluttered open with a streak of sun in the from the hole that was cut into the tent. I hear Gwen's voice as she calls everyone out of bed. 

"Up and at 'em people, we have a new counselor that I'd like you guys to meet." She walks by, yelling outside our tent. 

As I still struggle to get up I see Max doing the same thing out of the corner of my eye. We both look at each other for a second, remembering last night. You could smell the tension. I got up and broke the stare, going to my suitcase and pulling out some clothes for the day. 

"I-uh have to get dressed so can you step out for a sec?" I stood awkwardly. 

"Yeah just don't take too long." Max walked out of the tent.

I hurry up and change so he can do the same. When he's done we go to the mess hall for breakfast. In the mess hall, everything is the same, except for the guy standing in the corner watching us with Gwen. 

"So is that the new counselor?" Nikki asked with white mush all over her mouth. 

"I don't who the fuck he is but he's creepy as shit." Max sits down across from me. "Just look at the way he's watching us with that smile. I wouldn't be surprised if one of us ends up being raped by tomorrow morning." As Max finished, Gwen spoke up so everyone could hear. 

"Everyone, this is the new counselor that I'd like you to meet." She turns to him, "I'll let you introduce yourself."

"Good morning campers! My name is Daniel, and I can't wait to have so much fun with you guys. Now let's get started."

David's POV 

I wake up in my tent with Lesley cuddling close to m- wait LESLEY ?! She wakes up abruptly with a startled face as I freak out. Her face is blank but then suddenly looks ashamed.

"I'm sorry David, you looked really warm inside your tent and I forgot to bring a blanket... I thought you wouldn't mind." She scooted a little away and sat up. We looked at each other's eyes. Her eyes had stars and mine had hearts. Her messy hair and cute little pajamas. I really liked her. But I don't want to ruin it like I did with Bonquisha. She was right, I wasn't man enough. But that is certainly going to change. It's time for David to get HARD!

"Alright, Lesley." I took her hand making both of us blush. "Let's go back to camp!" I lead her out with a determined look.