Morning swim

I woke up around six in the morning for some odd reason. I'm usually the one to wake up late back at my house. 

Well theres no point in trying to sleep now.

I head out to the dock again to play with the water. No one is awake and the water seems really warm, so decide I could get in just for a bit. Since no one is out, I start to strip on the dock down to my f/c underwear. 

It's not as bad as I thought it would be . And  it's not even cold out. This is great! 

I cannonball into the water and start to swim around for a while when I hear footsteps on the dock just like last night. Assuming it was my sister again I decided to blindly turn around and pull her in.

Except it wasn't her, it was Max. But it was too late and I already pulled him in.

"What the fu- " was all he could say before he fell into the water with me. 

His head popped out of the water. And he was about to curse me out when he looked down to see I was only in my uderwear, and we were a few inches apart. I saw his eyes widen as he started to blush. 

"I- I'm going to the tent!" Max speeded out of the water with his body drenched.

Max POV                                                       

Jesus fucking Christ how much noise does Y/n have to make while getting out of bed. It's early as shit. Well now that she left the tent, maybe I can snoop around on her side and see if I can find anything. 

I found a purse. Hm. In the purse I found a camera, I stole a few pieces of gum, chapstick, perfume, and- what the fuck is this? Cotton on some kind of plastic stick? Ha, she has to be hiding something. Maybe she's buying drugs right now or some shit like that! I could catch her in the act .

I steal the camera to catch her on tape and sneak outside. I see someone playing in the water so I sneak up behind some trees and take a few pictures only to realize that it's y/n in the picture. I start to freak out when Lesley comes up behind me. 

"The fuck are you doing taking pictures of her?" She whisper-yelled at me.

"C-calm the hell down i didn't know it was her." I continue to stare at y/n. When I turn to face her she has this devilish grin creeping to her ears. Wow, looks like mine.

"Well let me see her camera and I'll let you off the hook this time. Just go and talk to her and stop perving." Lesley laughed. 

I rolled my eyes and gave her the camera. Then I started of towards y/n. I had just made it to the dock to see her wet h/c hair glistening in the early morning sun. 

She's actually kind of cute. I mean...whatever.

She looked back and pulled me in smiling. 

"What the fu-" she pulled me in. 

I floated back up and was about to yell but something stopped me.

I shouldn't have looked down but I did. And I saw her body was close to mine. I felt my lower half and freaked out.

Oh God, not now.

"I'm going to the tent!" I yelled as I got out of the water with my cheeks hot.

But as I was going back I saw Lesley in the same spot from before with the camera up to her face smirking. I was to heated to even care at that point. So I left into the tent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I've had a long weekend to do this and I honestly really am enjoying this. Schools coming back on Tuesday and I think I'm going to be a bit busier but other than that I'm going to try my best to update whenever I can.

❤️Thank you, beautiful potatoes ❤️