Baking

Max's POV

After a while y/n had told me to stir the batter she had made while she did some other shit. 

Alright. Just batter...stirring...the batter... with this thingy... okay....

I start to stir ferociously. And also started to think about this, morning. 

I hate her so much. But then she's actually really cute...pretty in fact, maybe she likes m- wait! What the hell am I saying?! She's stupid. And  we barely met yesterday. Why would she ever like me anyways? I'm an assh-

"Do you need some help?" I turn around to see y/n looking at me for an answer. I dont answer and just keep stirring. "You're kind of doing it wrong. For a softer and richer texture, you need to go slowly. Maybe I can help?"

I continue to ignore her but she doesn't give up. "Ugh, stop being so stubborn and let me help!" She tried to take the whisk away from me but I didn't let go. So she grabbed onto my hand and stirred with me. I felt my face go hot as she moved the whisk back and forth. 

"Slowly." She muttered, and I became less tense.

"Oh my fucking Shakespeare," Preston exclaimed. "It's  just like the 1990 film Ghost! Beautiful!" 

I turned to see y/n's face get red as she backed away, leaving my hand cold. 

"25 more minutes!" Gwen called out. 

"Don't worry we've got time." She picked up her pace and took the batter away from me and asked me to help with the rest until time was up.

Afterwards, we took the three best-looking from our batch and served the councilors- oh, and David.

Nurf and Dolf actually had nothing because Nurf ate all of their supplies so were automatically disqualified. And everyone else's looked like shit. Y/n really knows how to bake.

Since ours was the only one that looks there was any effort put into it, we ultimately won.

"Yay! Max we did it" y/n smiled. She raised her hand to give me a high five and I rolled my eyes and gave her one anyway.

 She's all not that bad...I guess.

Y/n's POV

I think I'm gonna need that charm now.

❤️