It's Just Whatever

After I wait another minute outside, I decided it was time to go in and face him. Creeping into the tent, my first view was him laying down. I went to go do the same. I crawled onto the bed and sat there.I look and he's still laying down. We sat in silence until Max spoke up.

"What you said was fucking stupid y/n," my heart sank as I thought there was no way out of this, " if we did have kids, they would have your eyes, your e/c eyes are more dominant than mine." He turned to face me in his bed as I froze. His face was heated, not daring to look at mine. 

"ListenMaxitwasallajokeidintmeanwhatisaidimeanididbutitwasntforyoutohearimsorryandimeanitwonthappenagainandtobehonest..I-I really do like you...butidonthtinkyoulikemebackbutidoesntmatteriguesswe'veonlyknowneachoth-" That was it. He cut me off. I didn't notice while I was all flustered with my words, but he had gotten up from his bed. And he kissed me. Afterwards we were both just there, me on my sitting up on my bed and him standing, both staring in awe at what we just did. 

"Don't look too into this Y/n! I-I just wanted you to shut up." Max yelled and shifted around going back to his bed. He tried to hide it, but I saw the smile he had given when he had lied down, again not facing me.

I lied down and turned off the light after another minute or two. I didn't sleep for a while because it felt like my eternal smile was gonna stretch my face out and my heart was gonna burst. But finally, I felt like passing out. "Max?" 

"Yeah?" He replied, sounding awake as ever.

"...good night..." I couldn't think why I called him in the first place.

"...yeah good night ." He muttered again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Hello errbody thanks for reading this short ass chapter. A shortie but goody? 

grEAT things Always come in Small packageS.

 And another thing, I posted on my deviantart BabyBlue001 a picture of Lesley and what she looked like in my head. I said I didn't have a name for her on there...but I do now! 

Here she is

And here's a gender bend of Max

❤️ K bye