Don't be homophobic, be quiet.

I just really like this song.

A couple days had passed and it was mine and Max's last free day so we decided to go back up and find a private place to hang out.

Max led me out of the camp and into a secluded area in the woods. The place did not look familiar at all. Infact, it was much darker and gave off that eerie, ominous feeling.

"So, uhh, why not the place before where we had the tree house?" I questioned while darting my eyes nervously to every tree.

Max stated bluntly without giving me a glance back where I was following him."Because people know about that place now." He paused for a for seconds as if thinking then continued walking, "Especially your sister."

I didn't give what he said very much thought given the fact my anxiety was taking over. He must have noticed my anxiousness from the hand he was holding cause he stopped and turned to me.

"We can stop, you know. We can just go back and relax somewhere else."

"No, I was just thinking," I tried to push the fact that I really was scared out here in the dark part of the woods, "Do you like me too? I admitted to you that I did, all you did was shut me up and kiss me. I feel like I'm just being messed with by you, and I'm confused. Do you have feelings for me Max?"

There was a long pause, it felt like eons passed by and I felt my legs turn to noodles before he replied. "Let's get going." And we continued to walk.

Lesley's POV

Its only been about a week and I already feel way closer to David.
We talk constantly when we're working and before bed.

And then there's Daniel.

Don't get me wrong, he really is sweet. But he's really clingy. Its weird we're not even dating.

I came walking out of the showers with my towel on and I realized I forgot my hairbrush. I walked back into the shower room and found Daniel there, holding my brush.

"Oh hey Les, I just found this in here and," he paused and looked down at me and smiled, "I was thinking it was yours. I have a feeling that I'm right."

"Yeah you are....can I see my brush now? I kind of need it." I chuckled nervously, trying to rush put of there as quick as possible.

"Oh well, hang on Les, maybe we can chat for a while, you know, get to know each other better. I heard you're a really sweet girl and I want to know if that's true." He took a step forward as I backed away.

"Well let me get dressed first, I feel a little uncomfortable with only a towel on." I replied, but he kept pressing.

"No sweety, its really ok with me, I don't bite." He smirked "Unless you want me to."

At that minute David burst through the door. His face dropped and shoulders sank and I could tell that he was hurt and what he was thinking. And I tried to stop him. "No David, its not what it looks like!" But he started to shout anyway.

"Are you kidding me?! Daniel that is no way to treat a lady! Especially mine!" His face was cold toward Daniel and his words stopped me dead in my track. I looked at him with wonder-filled eyes as he turned to me.
"This is my woman," he faced Daniel another time. "Sorry but you'll have to get your own." David walked towards stunned Daniel and took my hairbrush out of his hand and took mine with his other hand, leaving Daniel still confused in the showeroom.