What Else Can Happen

Trey's POV-

Kyle: Listen nigga-

He got cut off by a nurse walking over towards us. She stood in between us. Maybe to stop me from punching his face in.

Nurse Kayla: Who is the baby's father ?

Trey: Me

Nurse Kayla: Then come here

She pulls me to the side and clears her throat.

Nurse Kayla: Well.....

Meghan's POV -

He had no right to go visit that hoe. Now I'm stuck in this big ass house alone. I headed upstairs and got in the shower.

When I got out I walked over towards the king size bed. I dried off my skin and applied lotion all over. When I got dressed I heard a knock at the door. I hurried downstairs , fixing my hair as I got to the door. When I open it , there was a short female standing there with her hands on her hips.

Dee's POV-

Mehgan: Excuse me ?

Dee: Yeah you can excuse the fuck out my way

I push past her not giving a fuck. I mean , Diamond my cousin , almost like my damn sister and if she ain't happy , I ain't fucking happy.

Mehgan: Rude much ?

Dee: Trey!!!!???

I look in the kitchen and he wasn't in there. I headed over towards a big ass living room and he was no where to be found .

Mehgan: You can't just be up in the guy house looking around and shit

Dee: Bitch I said , where is Trey?

Mehgan: At the hospital, he had to attend to his ex hoe

Diamond in the hospital ? wait , didn't I just see her , damn , the minute you close your eyes, shit happens.

Dee: Well I'm her cousin

She smiles and I smile back , only thing was , mine was fake as shit.

Mehgan: I could care less

Dee: Bitch whet ?

She not trying to get her ass beat....or is she.

Mehgan: Bitch I said I don't care

Without thinking I push her in the face. She starts to fight back but I'm short , a bitch can't hold me that long and when she lost her grip I went in on her face.

I swear I just hate disrespectful ass hoes.

Diamond's POV-

I rub my tummy , tears rolling down my eyes wildly. I can't lose my baby. I mean , who else will love me ?.

The door opens and Trey came inside the room , his eyes red and his arms crossed. He comes by my bed side and took a seat in the chair next to me.

Trey: Hey beautiful....

He trails off seeing the scared expression that had formed slowly on my face.

Trey: Diamond...

Diamond: Tell me

He clears his throat as a tear falls from his eye. At that point I knew what was wrong , at that point I knew that my baby wasn't okay....at that point , I knew I lost someone that was attached to me.

Trey: Diamond we lost it....

The tears came back. I thought of my mother.... I lost her now this. I don't have Trey anymore , now I know what it feels like....how it feels like to finally be alone in this world.