Aint no virgin Mary

Diamond's POV -

I pace back and forth with my head down.....I'm waiting....waiting to see if the test I was holding tightly in my hand was positive.

A sharp pain appears in my stomach making me hold onto it with a harsh grip. I heard the room door open and I knew it was Trey. I slip the test in my bag, brushed a piece of my hair which was dangling in from my eye , behind my ears. I straightened up , trying not to draw attention to myself.

Trey knocks then opens the door with a smirk on his face. He was blushing when he saw what I was wearing.....A tight mini skirt that was attached to my thighs as if it was a magnet. My newly bought red crop top with the matching white and red Jordan's.

Trey: Damn ma

Diamond: like what you see?

He smiles and comes closer to me , locking his lips on mine and biting on my bottom lip as he pulls away. I swear he got me wet when he stepped back grinning at me.

Diamond: You need to stop

Trey: And miss out on your blushes? Nah

Diamond : I do not blush Trey

He raises an eyebrow , he knew I was lying and all I could do was laugh and push past him. If I was pregnant , I dont think I could be woman enough to tell Trey , I mean a baby is a gift but at my age it's a nightmare. I had no mother and my father was in jail , All I had left was my brother and sister , Trey and Ashley . I was alone.....

Trey kisses me when he walks into the bedroom , his phone rings and he pulls it out his pocket. By the look of his face it was important....something big maybe , all I know is , he kisses my cheek and walks out the room. Who was gone drop me to school? .

I make my way downstairs , it was only me in the house and I was hungry as hell. When I look I saw a plate ready made for me with freshly made blue berry pancakes. Aww he so sweet I thought , I look in the sink and see three other plates so I knew him and the kids ate . He dropped Jessica to school and Lil Jimmy to daycare.

After eating and washing the dishes I headed out. To be honest I didn't feel like having all them eyes on me , and the mouths of others gossiping about what a slut I was. My heart feels empty as I walk pass the nearby corner store. And oh lucky me , James and his home boys all stood outside the door watching me as if they were hawks. In my mind I wanted to run , I wanted to turn around and go back home to that warm cozy bed. James starts to walk my way , I held down my head , trying to pick up my pace. I was in no mood for James and his bullshit , Not right now anyways.

James: Where ya pretty lil boyfriend Diamond

Diamond: Leave me alone James , Not the day

James: Not the day? oh really

He grabs my right ass cheek and for a minute I was shocked. I slap his hand off and push him back.

Diamond: I said leave me alone........

James: Awww the lil princess scared of a lil ass grabbing

Diamond: I -

He cuts me off by holding his index finger up to my lips. What the fuck is wrong with this nigga man , I mean niggas have to have some boundaries and he seems that he cant find his. Dick head I swear

James: Was you saying that when I was banging ya tight ass pussy?

I felt ashamed , My cheeks were turning red and I could tell I was humiliated. James always has to take shit to the levels that dont even matter , but this time it did matter , this time....it was true.

Diamond: Nigga just stop , you over here tryna be cool and shit , IT DONT WORK FOR YOUR ASS, leave that thug shit? TO THE FUCKING THUGS!

I slap him and storm off . He always tries to be something he not and it pisses me off....seriously he was never like this until we broke up , it was his fault we ended anyways , cheated with these hoes like it was like him drinking water. Damn I hated him so much.

When I got to school I was so lost in my mind I didn't notice that Ashley was walking next to me.

Ashley: what's wrong?

Diamond: Ash I feel like shit man

Ashley: Period?

Now that you think about it , I didn't see my period last month....With all that was happening I didn't even bother to notice my damn period didn't even came. I pull Ashley to the bathroom , we both checked if anyone was in there......all clear.

Diamond: Ash I......

I hold in a deep ass breathe , ready to tell my best friend that I might be pregnant.

Ashley: You wah?

Diamond: I think I'm pregnant

Ashley: Pregnant!?

She holds her head in a gasp , with that I put my head down staring at the floor. She comes closer and holds me hugging me tightly to let me know it would be okay.

Ashley: I been ya day one Diamond.....I aint going no where.

Diamond: I know I just didn't think this would ever happen to me....I mean now I will look like the whore everyone been talking about .....

Tears started to roll down my eyes as she wipes them away with some dry ass paper towel she pulled from the dispenser next to the soap holder.

Ashley: Your no whore.....you make mistakes , your only human....everyone makes mistakes Diamond

I knew what she meant as her voice got smaller. Ashley had an abortion during our freshman year, It was a party we both attended and Ashley 's boyfriend at the time was moving too fast , Even raped her once , but now he was in jail and needed to stay there for the awful things he did to her....She was so sad that she had to do it, but because of her parents reputation, it would of ruin them both completely.

Diamond: It's okay Ash , I understand

I back away from her opening my bag and pulling out the pregnancy test. I quickly handed it to her....tooo scared to even look. After looking at it and blinking a few times she looks me dead in the eyes.

Ashley: Diamond your pregnant.......

My heart fell to the floor in shock.

---------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading , if you did

comment and vote

If any mistakes I'm sorry

Stay tune for chapter 11 coming soon