When the story travels

Chapter 7: Rumors.

As I walk down the halls of my high school with Ashley I noticed something different. People actually staring and pointing at me . I wasn't the one who ever got any attention so this really started to bug me. I grab a hold of Ashley's hand and run to the girls bathroom.

Ashley: So I aint the only one who noticed that shit too right?

Diamond: Who could miss that shit , All em damn eyes on me like niggas saw jesus or some shit

Ashley: Right ! Like what the actual Fuck...

I wash my face and heard the door open , I turn to see Amber, this hoe that thinks she better than everybody. And her so called BestFriend Tina, They both had big ass smiles on they face but I dont care I want to know about that shit that just happened when I walked into this fucking up place they call a damn high school. As I'm about to walk of they  walk over to me and Ashley.

Tina: This her?

Amber: Yup , That's Diamond

Ashley gets in front of me knowing I was too weak to defend myself. I hated that she was the tougher one . No one really feared her and she was happy for that bcause she got some hands I tell ya.

Amber: Awww look at that , Ashley still trying to be the tough brat

Ashley: Damn right , and this tough brat will beat ya ass too

I pull Ashley back staring at Tina and Amber with anger burning inside of me. I wanted to kill her after she was the one who James cheated on me with. Fucking hoe knew we was together too but I guess the saying is right , You can't turn a hoe into a house wife.

Amber: Still mad about what happened with James? 

Both her and Tina busted out in laughter. I step in between both of them heading for the door when Tina stops me. I pull my hand away from her and looked dead in her eyes , She could tell I was about to punch the shit outta her so she held up the " I'm not trying to fight you" hands. 

Tina: We were just going to tell you what people been saying about you all around the damn school

Amber: Yup like good people do

Good people my ass these bitches were this close to getting slapped and thrown in a huge ass garbage bin with a knife in they head.

Ashley: What the fuck yall heard ?

Amber: We heard you a hoe and you got fucked in the girl's bathroom down the hall

Tina: Is it true though cause like.....I had this bet with Billy

They both looked at each other.

Amber: Forreal !? , Me tooo !

They high fived and winked at each other making me want to choke them even more.

Ashley: I guess the saying is right...Dumb minds do think a like..

I was shocked...Something that was actually true came out her mouth. Ashley's Eyes wondered in my direction making me hit her arm .

Diamond: What the fuck? , who said this

Amber: Who else?

Amber & Tina: James

I rush out the bathroom with a angry Ashley stomping behind me . I'm looking for James and when I find him it aint gonna be so pretty. Trey see's me and tries to get in my way but i push past him. The only thing that was on my mind was killing James. Trey grabs a hold of my arm and see's tears making their way down my cheeks. He softly kisses me as he wipes away my tears. All I heard was whispers as we kissed.

"Isn't she that girl that got fucked in the bathroom"

"Damn look at that hoe"

"She should be ashamed of herself"

"I heard he said it was her first time"

That was it....I couldn't take it so i broke the kiss and ran off. I sat in the corner of a empty classroom drying away my tears, I was gonna have James head in my hand to ever make me happy again.I see the class door open and a angry Trey walks in the room shaking his head slamming the door shut.

Trey: Tell me it's not true....Did he start this rumor shit man?

I didn't answer him and I could see he was getting pissed by the mintue.

Trey: Tell me!

Diamond: Damnit Trey yes...he did it's true anyway

He helped me off the floor and pulled me into his tight embrace. He smelled so good I started to rub my nose into his chest. I kissed him and he kisses back biting on my bottom lip as he breaks the kiss. 

Trey: Diamond I love you...I really do and I wanna ask you to be my girl

The words couldn't come out , It was as if it was all a dream as I stare in his eyes. YES! YES! A MILLION TIMES YES!. 

Diamond: YES ! 

He hugs me and kisses me tenderly holding both my cheeks as my lips give in. I open the door and we both walked our separate ways.

Trey's POV:

I was really feeling Diamond and I finally gave in and asked her to be mines. As for this James nigga he gonna be taught not to fuck with my woman. I see him flirting with this hoe I use to talk to, she smiles as I walk over pushing James into the locker behind him. 

Trey: You wanna start some shit with my girl man ? LET ME TELL YOU THIS , TOUCH HER , YOUR DEAD , TALK TO HER , YOUR DEAD , LOOK AT HER WRONG , YOUR DEAD, EVEN IF I HAVE TO KILL YOU MYSELF I WILL....UNDERSTOOD?

He pushes me back but I got my blance punching him dead in the throat.

Trey: DO WE UNDERSTAND?

He nods and walks off with Kira jogging behind him. I dare that nigga to even touch by Diamond and see if his life dont end quicker than it got started. The bell ring making me notice that I was late for class. A nigga had to fucking run.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment and vote

Tell me how I'm doing so far too

Sorry for any mistakes

Stay tune for Chapter 8

Coming Soon