Not A One Night Stand

Dee's POV-

I know it might be wrong but Kyle's in my bed. Were cuddling and watching Sponge Bob. It might be childish but we both enjoy it.

Kyle: Gimmie some chips

Dee: Do I look like your maid ?

Kyle: But I'm hungry

I open my legs and look at him.

Dee: Then eat

Kyle: Alright

I wasn't expecting him to say yea to it. He gets up and gets in front of me laying down and licking on my pussy through my panties.

Dee: ooo stop

I push his head back but he comes even closer with his tongue. He moves my panties to the side and begins to lick up and down my clit. A slight moan escapes my mouth as he sticks his tongue inside and swirls it all inside of me. I jump back a little but he grips a hold of my ass and pulls my pussy closer to his tongue , pushing it deeper inside than before.

Dee: Kyle ....yassssss

I grind my hips upwards as he starts to finger me. I finally gave in and pushed his head down more. He turns me over and starts to kiss and bite on my ass cheeks. He spreads my ass cheeks apart and starts to eat my pussy from the back before licking along my ass path.

Damn He was good but one thing Kyle needs to know is. NO SEX !.

Diamond's POV-

Its about 3 A.M. in the morning and Trey is still not here. I'm just about to call it a night and go to bed. I know I did some wrong things in the past but were suppose to be moving pass it.

I'm about to go upstairs and the door fly's open. I turn to see Trey. He closes the door and walks over towards me.

Trey: I'm sorry

Diamond: Yeah.......

Trey: No I really am , I know were suppose to be changing but I fucked up

Diamond: And you gone keep fucking up if we can't move on from the past

He kisses me and I kiss back. I love Trey but the shit he does just makes me wanna kill him while he sleeps.

Trey: I love you

Diamond: I love you

This time ....I hope he means it.

Kyle's POV-

I'm at the coffee shop getting my baby something to eat. Even tho I left her ass sleeping since this tongue knocked her ass out last night . I laugh at the thought.

Cashier: What can I get ya

Kyle: Two cups of coffee , extra cream , make it black and a order of your number 4 and 6.

Cashier: Alright your number is 3 , please wait

A number 4 had eggs with bacon and pancakes while mine just had waffles with eggs.

After 10 minutes he comes out with my food. I walk over towards the counter and took it up.

Kyle: Thank you

Cashier: Your welcome , come again

I nod and left. Maybe the highway will be clear on my way back to DeDe house. Yeah that's my baby name but we just call her Dee. Last night before she knocked out we got to know each other a lot more than before.

I knock at the door for her to open it. My hands were full. After about 3 long minutes the door finally opens.

Dee: Awwww for me?

Kyle: Nah , for us

Dee: Same thing bae

I smile and walk in , placing the bag on the kitchen counter.

Kyle: No thank you?

Dee: Oh you needed one?

I laugh and look at her. She starts to take the food out the bag and begins to eat. I join in after getting my food.

Dee: Where's my waffle?

Kyle: Stop being a fat ass

She rolls her eyes and continues to eat. There was a knock at the door.

Kyle: I'll get it

Dee: Its my house

We both get up and I held her softly by her waist. leaning over a little to kiss her. She kisses back and I grab her ass. I felt her hand hit my arm as she pulls away.

Dee: Don't be touching it

Kyle: You wasn't saying that shit last night was you?

I saw her cheeks get red and I could tell she was blushing.

Dee: Um the door

Kyle: Oh yeah

We walked towards the door and she opens it. At the door was a girl I use to talk to. She looks to be pregnant but I'm sure we never fucked because I'm pretty sure Diamond took my virginity.

Melody: Kyle we need to talk

Kyle: You stalking me?

Melody: Kyle you got me pregnant of course I need to know where your ass at

I looked from her over to Dee who had her hands in a fist.

Dee: Listen here bitch

-------------------------------------------------------

Two chapters in one night , I'm getting better at updating but here's chapter 25 , chapter 26 coming soon

Mistakes will be corrected

Read it , love it, vote , comment , and follow

Stay blessed