Messed up bad

Diamond's POV-

When he drops me home it was late....only the bedroom lights in Trey's room was on. I open the door closing it slowly so I wouldn't wake anyone. When I got in the room I crash onto the bed pulling the sheets on me. I felt Trey's arm come around my waist as he cuddles up to my back.

Trey: I'm sorry

Diamond: It's okay....really it is

Trey: So you forgive me?

Diamond: Yeah

Trey: Just a yeah ?

I turn to face him , his face confused but at that moment my heart was too. I love Trey I really do but the love I still share with Kyle....it's still there. I didn't answer, I couldn't, I didn't want the truth to come out.

I cuddled my pillow and off to sleep I went.

Trey's POV-

I wake up looking over at Diamond, she was sleeping so peacefully so I didn't bother to wake her. Today was finally Saturday so she needed the sleep. I got in the shower for about an hour. When I got out she was still knocked out so I got dressed and went to Jessica's room further down the hall to wake her.

She opens the door rubbing the sleep out her eyes. She looks up and got shocked that I was standing in front of her.

Jessica: I'll get Lil Jimmy for breakfast

Trey: Thank you Jess

I gave her a huge good morning hug and went to get breakfast ready. I made bacon with pancakes and eggs. I shared everyone a plate and gave Lil jimmy some cut up pieces of pancake.

Maybe I will do good at being a daddy.

Diamond walks into the kitchen rubbing her belly, I could tell she was hungry. I set her plate on the table and walk over towards her , kissing her soft lips.

Jessica: Ewww!

I laugh and stare into Diamond's eyes, she looks depress and down like something was bothering her.

Trey: You okay?

Diamond: Yeah

She walks away heading to the seat that I put her plate. I took a seat myself , my eyes still focused on her. Not even a smile....She was just plain depress looking.

Jessica: Diamond you okay ?

Diamond: Yeah

She looks at her smiling a weak and fake smile. Something was up.

Diamonds POV-

I felt like shit, I mean I just cheated on someone that I cared about , someone who is taking care of me and my little family, the only ones I had left. And in return I cheat on him. I didn't even touch my food. I get up and walk into the living room laying back in the cosy couch.

I took up my phone and saw a message. I click to see who it was.

Message conversation-

Kyle: I wanted to tell you I was sorry

Me: For?

Kyle: Diamond you know what for