The End

Diamond's POV-

Diamond: I do

Today was the day. My day. Trey and I were finally getting married. I look up at him and couldn't believe what we truly have been through. I love this guy with all my heart and to know what I will be spending the rest of my life with him is a real blessing.

I lost a lot of family and friends over this past year. I know I'm not the best person, but I sure am trying to be for the future. I hope my mom is looking down at me knowing that I am trying my best and I sure have witness My Journey To Womanhood .

Trey's POV-

Trey: I do

I have learned something this year. I learned that no matter what you go through in life , and no matter how bad it might seem , things do turn out best in the end.

Diamond and I have been through some struggles that I would never want to go through with any other female. She makes me want to wake up and be a better person because I know even if I'm the worst person on this earth she will still love me. I know now how it feels to have a true ride or die chick.

Kyle's POV-

I'm proud for Diamond and Trey. Yeah I do wish I was in his shoe but I had my chance. Now lesson here is that , you can claim to love someone , but when you want the person you love to be happy , you just have to let them go.

Who knows , Maybe Dee and I will be up next to getting married. No matter how hard headed her ass can be.

Dee's POV-

I learned that family is everything. And I'm being for real. No matter what you and your people's go through , never give them up for a dick or pussy. Because at the end of the day , Ohana means family , and Family means no one gets left behind.

Yas bitch , I took Spanish , wait lemme stop. But like from a real nigga to another real nigga family is all you got , you might not like all of em but who will they have in the end ?. Exactly .

Ashley's POV-

I learned that your always suppose to keep your friends close. They might not be the best of friends on some days but you can't just think about yourself . You have to let others feelings sink in too. If your a true friend then don't think of how you feel but how the other person feels also.

I been through minor things through out this story. But guess what ? As long as I know that my best friend is doing better and is finally happy , that's all I need to know . I do care about others feelings and I opened up my eyes to see that other people have feelings as well.

Jessica's POV-

I learned that anything can happen in a matter of minutes. I lost my mom , my father went to jail , my brother got took from us (Got him back , thank you jesus) , and I saw my sister go through hell trying to keep our family together.

I love my little family. I love that we can all learn to be ourselves. I learned that even with what little hope you have left you have to let it shine. God is truly good.

Diamond's Dad-

People make mistakes. Mine were huge and I know I might be hated by many but hey , my lesson is , Even if your going through a hard time in your life , never do something that you have to ask "Should I?" in your head.

Lil Jimmy -

Jimmy: I want my ba baaaaa

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

This is the end of My Journey To Womanhood. Thanks for all the views , and my many ghost readers and followers. But hey were at the end of this book. Should I start a part 2 ????  Anyways ....

Diamond and Trey are Officially married , for those who thought they weren't going to end up together xD

Dee and Kyle are together but are not rushing things.

As for the kid , their happy and are finally adjusting .

Ashley found out that her mom is pregnant and that she won't have to be a doctor after all.

Diamond's father went back to jail . he apologize for his actions towards his kids and they forgave him.

it's funny what life brings isn't it ?

My Journey To Womanhood Has finally ended .

Check out my new books.