You better be worth it

Trey's POV-

My heart races fast , so fast it's like I felt it popping out my chest. Everyone surrounds the body laying there without a single breath. All I could think about was Diamond....this can't be her. I hurry over to the body and took a few blinks. Kira? what the hell Kira doing in Diamond clothes....I mean it was very similar to what she had on for school today.

Mark: Man I know this hoe

Trey: Clean this shit up

I shake my head . Stupid girl , I told her to get out the drug game ....she was always in some drug related bullshit. I walk out the trap house grabbing my keys out my pocket, Diamond gotta lot of shit to explain to me when I see her ass.

Diamond's POV -

When I got in my English III class , everyone was looking at me. I hate attention , I mean I couldn't deal with that shit . My life as it is has became hard since me and Trey started dating. More gossiping ,more attention.....I hate it.

Frank walks in the class and stares at me , Frank and James were like best friends for the longest , but then James fucked Amber and Amber was Frank's girlfriend at the time. He looks at me and nods his head. Ever since that day Frank has been sitting next to me , were like friends now. The teacher , Mr Sam walks in the class and everyone got quiet , he wasn't the type to mess with .

Mr.Sam: Take out the books I told y'all to get out the library.

Students all around me started to mutter things under their breaths.

"Ugh"

"This again"

"Can this nigga retire"

"he needa be put in a damn nursing home"

I giggle but didn't notice everyone got quiet and my giggle filled the room. Once again all eyes were on me , this time even Mr.sams.

Mr.sam: Ahhh Diamond , what do you find so funny? please share with the class....

Fuck.

My heart skips a couple beats , my voice got stuck in my throat , For a second it was like I couldn't breathe. I open my lips to speak but the words were still stuck , I could feel my cheeks turning red and my palms begin to sweat.

I hate attention.

Frank's POV-

I couldn't let her go out like this , I mean she was there for me when James stabbed me in the back. I had to think of something. Look at her , she was turning more red by the minute.

Be the good guy here , think of something......anything.

Frank: Sorry Mr.Sam I just tried to put my phone away and she saw my puppy sleeping on my head

I turn the phone for him to see , Technically I did have my puppy sleeping on my head as my screen saver .

Nice save.

He nods his head and turns back to the stock of papers on his desk. I look over at Diamond and she gives me the "I could of handled it stare" . Even though she really couldn't I nod my head at her and looked at my book. "The long way home".

Trey's POV-

When I get to school I walked in the boys bathroom to skip like always , I aint want to deal with no damn annoying teacher after seeing what just happened.

All I could think about was Diamond and is she really worth me risking my life for her. I mean , she still hasn't told me everything about herself , I feel like she keeping something from me. I'm the type of guy that will hold it down for my female and I aint been in a true relationship since the first year of high school .