what ?

Trey's POV-

Trey: Dad?

Trey's dad: Son

He holds my hand and pulls me into a tight hug. What was my dad doing out ? I can't believe he is here.

Trey: When did you get out ? why didn't you call me?

I hug him again.

Trey: Dad I mean .....I missed you so much

Trey's dad: I missed you too , what I miss ?

Trey: Well I just proposed to the love of my life

Trey's dad: settling down ? happy to hear that

Trey: And I been meaning to talk to you about being about this drug game thing...

He rubs the back of his neck and just stood there , staring at me. I mean I'm trying to make something of my life and not just be known as the kid who had to sell drugs to make a living...I want better.....I deserve better.

Trey's dad: Well...if it will make you happy then why not ? as long as your happy but one thing.

Trey: What's that ?

Trey's dad: I have a job for you

By the looks of his eyes I was shocked. Maybe being in jail so long didn't change him that much.

Trey's dad: This girl... me and her father go way back..heard he was out the game and I want you to take her and family out..she has younger siblings.

By the description it sounded like he was talking about my Diamond. But no he can't be, I won't end the life of my future wife.

I wave at Diamond signaling her to come over. When she arrives a shock look was on both her and my dads face.

Trey: What ?

Diamond: Its um...nice to see you again uncle Jeff

Trey's dad: As well you , Diamond

Trey: wait what ? uncle Jeff? the hell is going on

He sighed slapping the palm of his hand against his face. Diamond and I were related ?.

Trey: What's going on?

Diamond: No were not related Trey

Trey: Then ?

Diamond: Your dad and my dad go way back.....

My dad takes a deep breath and grabs Diamond by her throat. I pull out my gun and aimed it at him.

Trey: Let her go dad .....now !

Diamond's POV-

I really didn't care if a gun was being pressed against my temple. It was the fact that Trey had so much hurt in his eyes. We have been through so much together.

Diamond: Let me go

Diamond's dad: Release her

I turn in shock to see My dad. How the hell did he get out. He had a gun in his hand and it was aimed at Trey.

That's when I heard shots being fired. I fell to the ground as Jeff fell on top of me.

After a few minutes I was being picked up by my own dad. He had guilt in his eyes as I scanned the room for Trey. When I saw him he comes over and wraps his arms around me. All I wanted was him at that very moment.

Jeff had got shot and was on the floor in a pool of blood. I shook my head as Trey cried into my chest. I stroke his hair and gave him a slight kiss.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I hated this chapter but not everyone will be perfect . Anyways I'm back from my long vacation . Jamaica was amazing , I saw my bf of 5 years and we spent so much time together . Now that I'm back in the states I realize how much I want to go back.

I think that was love talking but my new book is coming out as well tonight so check my profile for my work to find that first chapter. The name of the book is Brotherly Love. Enjoy , read vote and comment.

One last chapter until this book comes to an end. This was my first book and even though I made a lot of mistakes that I will in deed be do over in the future I'm happy for all the reads I have gotten.

This sounds like a long explanation but I owe one because of my long but wonderful Vacation. Jamaica , you will surely be missed and I can't wait to go back.

vote comment and follow ! ✌✌✌✌✌✌✌