Hotel Loving

Trey's POV-

I roll off my king size bed. The one Diamond left me to sleep alone in. When I got in the bathroom I looked at myself , I was a hot damn mess. I could still see the tear marks on my face. I wasn't ready to let go of her and she said it herself.... She loved me.

After I had a bowl of cereal I heard my phone ring so I picked up. When I looked on the screen it was Amber.....Da hell she wanted.

Phone conversation-

Amber: Trey?

Trey: What you want amber ?

Amber: Aww she did break your heart

Trey: I won't ask you again

Amber: Okay okay chill..... I heard something about your so called ex and wanted to make sure you know a little secret she's been hiding.

I was shocked. What secret was Diamond keeping from me.

Trey: Like I care

Deep down I did, I wanted her here with me right now, I felt empty without my baby...I felt hurt and lost.

Amber: Well everyone's been saying that baby's is James

James? that pussy ass Nigga.....really Diamond.

Trey: That's a damn lie

Amber: But its true , this hasn't been the first time she cheated on you

She let's out a small laugh before clearing her throat.

Trey: Bye Amber

End of phone conversation-

No fucking way....was that baby not mine.

Diamond's POV-

I told Kyle to meet me at the maybell hotel to talk. Really I wanted to break all ties with him, I can't keep going back. The kids were in a separate room next to me. I had cameras set up in there too. It was now my job to protect them and this baby.

I hear the door knock and I open it to see Kyle smiling at me. He leans over and kisses me passionately. I grabbed on his body pulling him inside. My hormones were acting up and going crazy, I just wanted some sex. Just a quickie.

He sucked on my neck as we both started to strip each other, kissing and biting deeply on each others body. I moan to the pleasure he was causing making me want him more. He grabbed my ass slapping it repeatedly before picking me up and laying me down gently on the bed.

I look up at him as he takes my thongs off with his teeth. He quickly pressed his tongue against my clit licking it with every power he had. I hold onto his head with both my hands as my legs give in to the pleasure. I was now breathing hard , I knew I was about to cum but I tried to hold it in.

Kyle kisses my inner thighs before sticking his tongue deep inside my pussy and working his way in there as if he was trying to discover new places. I jump back , my body now arching giving in to him more. I cum letting out a quick sigh.

He picks me up putting me under the sheets then getting on top of me kissing deeply on my neck. I moan slightly to the pleasure he was causing all over my body as he pushes his dick deep inside causing me to jump back a little.

Diamond: Oh my god Kyle!

He slams his dick inside me with all his might making me dig into his shoulders with my nails.