Play Time Over

Diamond's POV-

All I did was drove. I had nothing to do, no one who knows how I truly feel. But then it came to me.I started to drive to my father's old work place.One thing Trey and Kyle Didn't know about me , was that My dad was also a drug lord , he stopped after Jessica was born. I pull up to the gate and a handsome guy looks out the tiny boot next to Trey's car.

I remember him. He was the new kid everyone was talking about, they didn't trust him enough for him to handle the big jobs such as actually dealing so I guess he works the boot.

Diamond: I need to talk to Nick

Dave: He's not here

By the looks of his face I knew he was lying. Damn I hate it when the new ones act out.

Diamond: Listen , this aint no damn game and I'm about to shoot you in yo shit for lying to me

He moves back a little.

Diamond: Dont make me get out this car

He opens the gate with a scared look on his face.

Dave: I -

Diamond: Tell them I'm coming in

I wink at him and drove through the gates. By the looks of things nothing really changed , just more color here and there but still , with all the money they had they could afford a lot more than what they have going on right now. I park and get out the car , I locked it with the alarm as I went inside the building.

Damn It's Cold.

Max: Diamond ! , Is that you?

I hear a familiar voice and turned around to see Max. Max and my father go way back , I mean me and his daughter use to be so close when my dad use to take me here.

Diamond: Max!

He comes closer to me and hugs me tightly. One thing about Max is that he loved to hug.

Max: What you doing here hun

Diamond: On some serious business

Max: Serious as in?

Diamond: I wanna be apart of this

Max: Diamond , Listen -

Diamond: I'm a big girl now Max.....I can take care of myself

Max: Just looking out for you

Diamond: I know

With that he gave me another hug and pointed to where I needed to go. At the end of the hall where my dad's office use to be I see Nick's name on the door that once said "Frank". I knock and entered.

Nick: Diamond?

Diamond: Why is everyone so surprise when they see me

I said smiling a fake smile. To be real , I hated Nick with all my heart. All he ever wanted to do was make my dad quit the game so he could take his place. He was my dad's right hand man but deep down I knew who he truly was....A Lier , someone who can't be trusted. He gets up and walks over to me hugging me and kissing my cheek. The smell of weed crashes against my nose making me push him away.

Diamond: You smell too much like weed

Nick: It's nice seeing you too Diamond

I flash another fake smile then took a seat. He did the same.

Nick: So what are you here for?

Diamond: I wanna join your little business

Nick: No...your father wouldn't want that