Sabrina Is Trouble

Diamond's POV-

I look into Kyle's eyes , chills runing all over my body. I really couldn't answer that question. I myself didn't even know.

Diamond: I ...Kyle

Kyle: So it's him

I open my mouth to speak but he covers my lips.

Kyle: It's okay...I understand

He kisses me caressing my face.

Kyle: But remember I still love you like crazy...and dont ever forget about me

Diamond: I wont

I smile and he does too. I watch him get dress and leave. As I lay there all I thought about was Trey , I really love this guy and I messed up so bad. I pick up my phone to call him. After a few rings it goes to voicemail. I sigh , Falling asleep as I begin to cry.

Trey's POV-

It took every bone in my body to ignore Diamond's call lastnight. But she did me so dirty. Who cares...I'm a single man and I can do whatever I want now. I love the shit out this girl...and what I get in return? get hurt...and now my heart feels played but not even that , I feel so betrayed. I pick up my phone and call Sabrina.

Phone Conversation-

Sabrina: Hello?

Trey: Hey , you up?

Sabrina: Well hello to you too handsome

Trey: What you doing today?

Sabrina: Might chill with you...Who knows

Trey: how about I take your fine ass to Ihop

Sabrina: Sounds like a deal

End Of Phone Conversation-

I rub my face , I had to get Diamond out my mind. But to be honest every time I love ...I get hurt. My heart is this close to being turned off.

*-*

I was about to give up waiting on this girl when she shows up looking tired. I wave my hand and she came over to the seat I was in. The waitress comes over and takes our order.

Sabrina: You never told me

I looked at her confused.

Trey: Told you what?

Sabrina: Who broke your heart

I smile...Not the first time I heard this since what happened between me and Diamond.

Trey: My girlfriend

Sabrina: You mean ex?

My body gets chills even thinking of that. Diamond wasn't my ex..I cant think of her as that.

Trey: Kinda

Sabrina: Too many questions?

Trey: Sorta but it's okay

We talked while we ate and shared our food. I found out a lot about this girl. She worked at this big design company and is trying to finish college , plus she lives by herself , WITH NO KIDS.

Diamond's POV-

I got hungry so now I'm taking the kids to Ihop to go eat. When we got inside I saw Trey and some girl talking and laughing. My heart just dropped but I tried not to show it too much.

Jessica: Look it's Trey!

She runs over there and he gets up to hug her. Damn Jessica wasn't making this any better. I walk over to the table kissing little Jimmy on his chubby cheeks.