Sanaa

Volume three

"So wassup?" Face asked me as we ate lunch.

"I can't just come spend time with you?"

"You know you can."

"Then stop asking me what I want every time I wanna see you." I frowned. "I miss you."

"I think I made you to dependent on me." He shook his head. "I moved out about two weeks ago, I've seen you like eight days in a row. How the fuck you still missing me?"

"Well excuse me for missing my brother, I won't do it anymore." I rolled my eyes making him chuckle.

"I miss you too Bubs."

"I don't believe you anymore, it's not sincere."

"Girl, you know if I don't mean it it wouldn't be coming out of my mouth. You know a nigga ain't lying."

"Blah." I stated blankly wrapping some spaghetti on my fork.

"We gon talk about these hickeys too." He spoke roughly mushing my head to reveal the hickeys I wished would go away. "Every time I see you, it's a new one."

"No it's not." I lied. "You know I'm light so-"

"I'll put my fist through ya teeth if you lie to me again." He jumped at me making me flinch.

"Alright." I rolled my eyes. Before I could tell on myself four girls walked to the table making him look up and smirk while I looked at them.

"Hey Face." Dylan spoke.

"Wassup Dyl, Esme?" He asked looking at Esme up and down. "Who them?"

"My friends Jala and Jaelyn." Dylan spoke. "I just came over here to speak, you know we ain't seen you in a minute. Niggas miss you."

"Speak for yourself sis." Esme mumbled texting on her phone.

"You don't miss me Es?" He smiled putting his hand over her screen.

"Get your ugly ass." She laughed throwing her head back.

"I'm ugly?" He licked his lips chuckling.

"Anyways, hey Sanaa. I love when ya hair like this." Esme smiled at me making me smile.

"This all your hair?" Jala asked making me nod. "Bitch, you wanna donate some? A bitch need some."

"Yes, looking like a alpaca with that little ass leave out on top of ya weave." Jaelyn said making us laugh.

"Es, you gon unblock my number?" Face smirked making her laugh out loud.

"Why you blocked?" She asked.

"I don't even know, you stay blocking a nigga. Got me downloading text apps and shit just for you to block them too." He glared at her making us laugh.

"When you figure out then you could download a app and I'll think about unblocking you."

"I'll put my fist through ya teeth."

"Zamn zaddy." She smiled making us laugh. "I'm here for all the abusive shit."

"Get out my face dickhead." He mushed her laughing.

"I'm going to make an appointment." I told her making her stop laughing.

"You wanna make it now? You know I'll drop everything for you."

"When you free?"

"Like I just said I'll drop everybody for you gorgeous."

"I got your number, I'll just let you know in advance."