Sanaa

Volume four

"Why is it so hard to say goodbye? I can't wait to hate you make you pain like I do, still can't shake you off. I can't wait to break you through these emotional changes, seems like such a lost cause. I can't wait to face you, break you down so low there's no place left to go. I can't wait to hate you!" I sung loudly with my beats on my head.

I looked at my phone because my music stopped, I looked seeing it was a unknown number, I answered just to see who it was. "Hello?" 

"Nana don't hang up." I heard Saymon say making me roll my eyes.

"We have nothing to-"

"Just talk to me, I just wanna talk. No sex, touching none of that, we can just talk."

"No, talk to your girlfriend."

"Sanaa I-" He didn't finish his sentence because I hung up the phone making my music continuing playing as I sung my heart out until the song changed.

"This gon be the last time we say goodbye, ain't gon be no reruns of this episode. Maybe if you would've told me you were unhappy,  you weren't satisfied, baby we could've tried! But you didn't say nothing, all along faking and fronting. Why?!" 

"Lil sister, you heartbroken?" I heard as my beat got snatched making me open my eyes.

"Kia!" I jumped on her making both of us go to the ground. 

"Damn, you missed me that much?" She asked as we got up.

"Hell yeah, I haven't seen you in a year. How's Memphis? You still single? Pregnant?" I threw question after question making her chuckle. 

"We gon catch up, where my handsome lil bro?" 

"He doesn't live here anymore."

"Why?" 

"She kicked him out."

"For what? She's tripping." She walked out the room making me follow. "You kicked Face out?" 

"He was selling drugs and leaving them in my house." She stated looking up. "Not that I have to explain myself to you."

"Do you even know where he at? Did you make sure he had somewhere to go before you did allat? Is he with one of our family members?"

"He's fine." She waved her off. "We've spoken and he apologized, I told him he can come back he's choosing to live where he's at."

"What?" I frowned, I didn't know that.

"He's living with Kee, he said he'll rather live there so I left it there."

"Well I'm inviting him for dinner." Kia said taking out her phone. "We're going to have a family dinner like old times."

"You told him he can come back as in he can have his old room back with no strings attached?" 

"Yes, he says he's happy where he's at."

"But." I stopped my sentence. "I'm going to take a nap, just wake me up when the foods ready."

"Okay." 

I put the beats back on my head laying on my back so they wouldn't fall off my head, pressing play on Pandora I closed my eyes and it wasn't long before I went to sleep.

"Bubs? Bubs?" I heard Face say making me turn the other way. "Wake up, the food almost done."

"Get out my room." I told him moving away.

"Fuck I do?" He asked to get ignored. "Fuck it then."

He walked out and I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't so I just went to take a shower, it wasn't anything else to do. By time I got out the shower everyone was in the living room talking, I looked in the kitchen to see the food wasn't done. Going back in my room to retreat my ringing phone I answered Janey call.