Jaelyn

Volume Nine

"Imma snatch a rapper chain then blackmail them." Jala dumb ass said making me roll my eyes.

"You just so dumb."

"I'm serious, like I wanna be rich but I don't wanna work for it but I also don't wanna fuck for it."

"So you gon go to jail for it?"

"No cause they not gon know it's me, Imma blackmail them but when they want they chain back I'm sending it through the mail." She tapped her head like she actually made sense.

"Whatever makes sense to you."

"Don't ask me for shit when I make my thousands either."

"I won't bitch, trust." 

"I can't believe we're best friends."

"Leave me alone then."

"No bitch because you're not allowed to get another best friend and if you do both of y'all bitches going to die."

"Girl bye." I chuckled parking. 

"So how I look? Glowing?" She asked spinning once we got out the car.

"You look like Jala."

"Okay but I'm Jala that got cheated on by a nigga I been with for three years. A Jala that's finally getting new dick and happy within her relationship. Am I glowing bitch?" 

"You're glowing." I rolled my eyes.

"You're glowing too, you finally knocked them cob webs out?" 

"No bitch, sex isn't the answer to everything." I said making her dumb ass gasp as her eyes went wide.

"That's just because you aren't getting none." 

"Anyways." I rolled my eyes opening the door hearing a lot of voices and seeing a bunch of cameras.

"Jay said he reserved two seats for us in the front."

"It better not be by those cheerleading bitches." I glared.

"Girl, I will mase these bitches on camera. Yes I will, yes I will." She said making me bust out laughing. 

"Jae, Jae." Shep sister called out making a few people look at us as she waved us over.

"Hey." I said hugging his mom and dad. 

"Glad to see you came." His mom said after hugging me.

"I wasn't but no matter what went down between us, I'm so proud of him." I smiled looking at him. 

"He lost out on a good one man." His mother shook his head making me chuckle.

"Duke, Michigan, DePaul, Kansas, North Carolina, Connecticut, Kentucky, UCLA, Louisville, and Syracuse." I mumbled looking at the hats then looking at Jala. "Those some good ass schools."

"You see Jay choices too?" Jala smiled. "Duke, Kansas, North Carolina, Illinois, UCLA, Kentucky, Alabama and Connecticut."

"They not gon be away from each other so their choices are Duke, UCLA, Kansas, North Carolina, Kentucky or Connecticut."

"Aw, I'm going to cry." Jala said fanning her eyes.

"This boy cheated on you and you crying like this your boyfriend." Jay cousin said making me laugh. 

"So what, I basically build his basketball career and look where he at now." She said wiping her eyes. "I'm so damn proud."

"Seriously." I nodded. "Do y'all know his choice?"