Sanaa

Volume Six

"What you doing?" I asked as Janey stood in the refrigerator. 

"I wanted some ice cream but we have none." She sighed. 

"You want some snow? Face and I used to get a cup of snow and eat it." 

"That's disgusting."

"It was clean snow." I shrugged. 

"He haven't responded to any of my text or calls." Janey sadly mumbled. "Maybe he's serious about this breakup." 

"You just have to give him time."

"Remember I told you I thought he was cheating on me? I think that's why he broke up with me." She stated. 

"Why do you think he was cheating?" 

"Somebody would call but it never said a name, it was always emojis. He would leave me or spend less time with me every time this person called, I thought he was selling drugs again but now things are starting to click."

"I just think you should talk to him." 

"He's not going to tell me he cheated on me."

"I mean y'all aren't together right now so he might just tell you the truth about everything." 

"So you think he cheated too?"

"I'm not saying that, I can't tell you anything for him."

"If he did cheat on me he's going to get hurt and the bitch he cheated on me with." She ranted making me raise a eyebrow. 

"I don't think you should-"

"We can jump the bitch best friend." She smiled. 

"Sure." I chuckled.

"What y'all talking about?" Her cousin Kayla asked sitting next to us. 

" Saymon cheating on me." 

"Allegedly." I added chuckling.

"He most def cheating on you, he had scratches all over him, the way he stormed out acting like something happened. His house probably didn't even get robbed, just wanted a excuse to lay up while you here." 

"Seriously! I knew I wasn't stupid."

I've been in a relationship with your nigga for almost three months, you plenty of stupid, I thought shaking my head. 

"I'm leaving in two days, don't forget." I reminded.

"Saymon just left, you can't leave me too." She frowned. "This isn't how Christmas break was supposed to go." 

"I told you before we even got here that I had to be with Face on New Years for Esme party."

"Esme?" Kayla asked. 

"Yes, we're talking about that Esme." Janey rolled her eyebrows.

"You friends with that bitch?" Kayla asked.

"Yes, why?" 

"That bitch got fucked by Ron thinking she did something but she was just that, a fuck. She thought she had one up one me not knowing he never wanted her ugly dirty ass." 

"From my experiences if Esme fucked somebody they always wanted more, she's the one to end anything before they could. And she's not dirty or ugly."

"She don't look better than me so she ugly. Ron didn't want that bitch, she was hurt as hell trying to fight me and all. Don't let her show some messages from different boys and think she the shit, boys gon always want a bitch they know fucking."