Sanaa

Volume thirteen

"I'm really done." I smiled. "I'm really done with high school."

"I'm so proud of you." Kia smiled hugging me.

"Thank you." I smiled.

I went to go take pictures with multiple people including gang, they was mad annoying though.

"Congratulations." Saymon walked over to me smiling. "No matter what we go through, I'm gon always be proud of you."

"Thank you Saymon." I smiled hugging him.

"I could take you out later?"

"My mom and them are taking me out." I spoke making him nod. "But you can come."

"You gon ride in the car with me?"

"Yeah, let me just make sure this okay."

He nodded as I walked to my sister and mother, I smiled as they hugged me again. "I invited Say to go out with us, is that fine?"

"Yeah, you know Saymon always invited." My mom said.

"I'm going to ride with him."

"Then just meet us there."

"Okay." I nodded.

I walked towards Saymon who was by the guys, they started smiling as I made my way to them but before I could get far Jaelyn ran towards me jumping on me.

"Bitch we outta here!" She yelled.

"I'm so excited." I smiled.

"Fuck being excited, I'm tryna get drunk. Wassup with it?"

"I got this dinner but after that it's all fair game."

"I'm tryna have a sleepover like we usually do, all of us excluding Dylan cause you know." She shrugged as her face saddened.

"Right." I shook my head.

When they called Dylan name stating she couldn't accept her diploma right now, it's like everybody who loved her started tearing up, especially Esme.

"Is Es going to come though?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's going to come."

"What about Jala?"

"You invite her, that's not my friend no more." She shrugged.

"You are so extra." I chuckled.

"I don't care but I'm out, I'll hit you up later."

"Okay babes."

"You ready?" Saymon asked making me nod as we walked to his car.

"New car?" I asked.

"Yup."

"What is it?'

"2018 Dodge Charger Hellcat."

"Sounds expensive."

"Don't start please." He said.

"I'm not, I can't control you and I'm not trying to."

"But ain't that's what you attempted to do when you broke up with me?" He asked glancing at me as he drove. "You felt like you don't have control over the situation so you tried to break up to gain the control like-"

"I attempted to get you to see the bigger picture." I cut him off. "It's kids our age who billionaires right now, who living they best life and you subjected to being a statistic by not doing shit with your life."