Spencer

Volume three. (This type long and it speaks on serious issues)

"Stop." I told Kree trying to clean his nose as he cried trying to move my hands. "Kreed, stop!"

He stopped for a minute then started yelling making me roll my eyes, he was annoying as hell. I continued to clean his nose ignoring him until he scratched my face making me pop him as his bad ass hit me back then knocked everything off the table.

"Now you bout to stand in the corner." I told him placing him down in the corner as he went to sit down. "Stand!" 

I ignored his cries as he stood up throwing his head back, I went in the kitchen to start dinner because his bad ass was going to sleep early. I played some music on my phone blocking him out as I washed my hands. 

"Up Kreed, stand up!" I yelled to him seeing him standing up crying. 

I didn't even feel like cook anything so I put everything back ordering pizza and hot wings from Pizza Hut. I was on my phone while Kreed continued crying, I hope his bad ass cried his self to sleep. He was extra grumpy today because he wasn't feeling well but I didn't care, he was annoying.

"Where you at?" I asked Kee as he answered his phone. 

"Why he crying?" He ignored my question making me roll my eyes. 

"I hate when you do that annoying shit." 

"I'm pulling up, I'll be there in like ten minutes." 

"If you pull up and see a Papa Johns man, pay for it." 

"Aight baby." I hung up turning on the t.v seeing Spongebob playing. 

"Ma!" Kreed yell through cries.

"I don't wanna hear it Kreed, stand in that corner." I told him making him get louder.

Fifteen minutes passed and neither my food or Kee was here, just as I said that Kee walked through the door with Face. I continued watching Pretty Little Liar reruns as they went through the refrigerator. My phone started ringing and I knew it was the food so I stood up going out the door then going down all these damn stairs.

"$22.65." The boy said once I stood there.

"Keep the change." I smiled handing him a 20 and a 5 dollar bill. 

"Thank you." He smiled back handing me the pizza and wings.

I grabbed everything from him and made my way back up the stairs, I wasn't about to get in trouble because the pizza man wanted to flirt. I walked back in seeing Kreed on Kee lap while they was now watching Flash. I made my plate and Kreeds along with getting our juices, I sat Kreed food on the floor in the corner. 

"Go back in the corner and eat." I grabbed him making him throw his head back crying. "Don't care." 

"Come on Spence." Kee said.

"Nobody told you to get him from the corner, he was there for a reason."

"Nobody wanna hear allat crying shit."

"Don't care." I told him snatching the remote going back to Pretty Little Liars.

"Then you wonder why I be out all day, you annoying as hell."

"Leave then Keohn." I chuckled. "You're not making me mad, Kreed just going to be asking for you."

"You care, that's why you always calling."

"You extra mad today." I looked at him laughing. "What you didn't sell enough pills tonight?" 

"Nah, this bitch ain't fuck me right."