Keohn

Volume Five

"Stop bad ass lil boy." I glared at Kreed making him hit me in my mouth. "Make my shit bleed, Imma make yo eye black."

"Bleed!" He yelled cocking all the way back smacking me hard as shit.

"Oh shit." Face laughed. "That shit hurt? It sound like it hurt."

"I'm really bout to sleep em." I sat up.

"He gon snitch on you later."

"Moatmeal." He looked at me. 

"Not making you shit, starve until ya mother come with ya bad ass." 

"Maaa." He called out bout to cry making me stand up so I could make him some oatmeal. 

"You knew you was gon give into son." Face laughed eating cereal.

"Fuck up bitch." 

"You going to this party?" 

"Esme shit?" 

"Yeah." 

"That's if Spence wanna go, I'm cool with staying in the house with them." 

"Awww." Face smiled pinching my cheek making me hit em. 

"Back up bitch." I laughed. "You going?" 

"Yeah Sanaa bitch ass got costumes for us already so I don't got no damn choice." 

"Awww." I mocked him pinching his cheek making him laugh. "Speaking of Sanaa, why you punch on Terror?" 

"What that gotta do with Sanaa?" 

"Bitch when you hit em you said this for Sanaa, so wassup?" I asked. 

"You know how he go with that lil stupid bitch? That's supposed to be Bubs best friend but she been his sideline. Y'all know I don't play with my sister, I don't even know why he tried the shit." 

"Sanaa do look good, feel me? If Spence wasn't wifey, I'll be tapping that every-"

"Stop fucking playing with me." He tried to run towards me but I ran to the other side laughing. 

"Chill chill, you know I'm playing." I laughed. "But he was just fucking her or he got feelings?" 

"Terror bitch ass always had feelings for Bubs, had to check em a few times for it." 

"You probably hurt her damn feelings, you know you could hurt her feelings easily." I chuckled.

"I found out in that diner on 6th." He chuckled. "She was looking stupid crying while I was cursing her out."

"Thank the Lord I don't got a damn daughter or sister." 

"You gon have a daughter and Imma make sure my son dog her the fuck out." Face laughed. 

"And then you ain't gon have no son." I shrugged handing the bowl to Kreed.

"His father gon kill you."

"His father can't even beat me." 

"Why you always lying?" He started to dance making me laugh. 

"Sit down cause if you spill that on ya mother couch Imma hang you out the window." 

"Call that nigga Blanket Jackson." He said as we both busted out laughing. 

"Yo chill." I laughed. 

"No eat! No eat!" Kree yelled pushing his bowl. 

"Fuck you mean? I just made that shit, you better eat it."