Sanaa

Volume Eight

"What's wrong with you?" My mom asked as she drove me to school.

"I'm just annoyed." I sighed. "Janey found out about Saymon and I so she posted pictures of all of us telling everyone false stuff and now everyone has something to say."

"You stole the girl boyfriend, what did you expect Nana?" 

"He was never hers." I rolled my eyes. "I was wrong but I'm not going to keep apologizing for something I would do again if I had to."

"Then fuck what she saying and fuck what them kids saying. You don't have to explain yourself for anybody but the minute someone put their hands on you is when I become my teenage self."

"Oop." I chuckled looking at her. "Okay, I feel the vibes."

"Plus, nobody want Face to hear you been fighting."

"No we don't." I shook my head.

"I'm not coming home for the weekend, I'm going to Washington for a conference."

"I feel like I never see you." I frowned.

"I know, when I come back we're going shopping and on a few dates. Me, you and Face."

"Okay." I smiled grabbing my bag then hugging her. "I love you, be safe."

"I love you too." She kissed my cheek then stopped me. "If you have to beat some ass today, call Face to pick you up."

"Okay." I chuckled getting out.

I walked in the school and people were looking at me then whispering to their friends making me roll my eyes, I bet nobody was going to direct their thoughts. I walked to my locker putting my bag in there since I didn't want to carry anything, I walked to first period seeing we had a sub making me smile. I sat in the back putting in my wireless apple headphones FaceTiming Saymon.

"I'm only answering to tell you to put ya fucking phone up and do your work." He glared at me making me chuckle. 

"I have a sub." I told him as the bell rung. "Are you getting ready for work?"

"Yeah." He yawned. "I'm tired as fuck."

"I have the house to myself for the weekend."

"Where PannyPan going?"

"First of all, you know she hate that name." I chuckled. "But she has to go to a conference."

"Bout to fuck you in ya room, the kitchen, the bathroom, the living room, shit every room but hers." He smirked.

"Here for it." I smiled.

"You see what you did to me?" He asked turning around so I can see scratches on him.

"Do you see what you did to me?" I asked pulling my shirt down some to show the hickey and bite marks.

"Imma take ya pain as long as you take mine." He sung making me chuckle.

"I was about to say something inappropriate." I shook my head.

"What you want some dick?" 

"Yes." I whined making him laugh.

"I'll spend the night."

"Do you have to work this weekend?" 

"Yeah, with Face and em." He said making me roll my eyes. "I know, I don't feel like hearing it."

"Sanaa Parker." I heard making me look up at the man taking attendance. 

"Right here." I held my hand up.