Spencer

Volume ten

I walked out the interview with a smile on my face, I got hired on the spot

I walked out the interview with a smile on my face, I got hired on the spot. Even though I was making money by selling platters I was tired of sitting in the house every day, I needed a job. 

I needed a car then everything would be fine. 

I walked to the bus stop instead of requesting a uber or lyft, they start to add up once you think about it. Nothing was wrong with taking the bus anyway.

Getting on the bus, I walked to Esme apartment knocking on her door. I heard Hero barking before she even came to the door, when she did I smiled but she didn't. This was the first time speaking to her in almost three months, basically since Dylan got locked up. 

"What you want?" She asked as I sat in the chair. 

"I want a high ponytail frontal." I told her making her nod.

It seemed so awkward being around her now, I wasn't used to her just being on some quiet shit. She was always the person making everybody else smile through their problems, I wished I knew how to help heal her heart. 

"You love you some gospel music." I told her making her smile. 

"It's like Gospel music hit different when you in need of healing." She spoke sadly making me nod. 

"Have you spoke to Dylan?" 

"Nope." She said as she washed her combs.

"So you hear about everything going on with the Kardashians?" I asked changing the subject knowing she loved her some Kardashians. 

"Girl." She rolled her eyes making me chuckle. "I was arguing with a few people on the shade room. They really tryna justify Jordyn actions by throwing up they past which some shit not true but bitches gon run with shit anyway."

"I mean Khloe did do some wrong shit."

"She did but some of the shit she did not even true, talking bout she fucked the Game after Kim did, she fucked Scott, she stole James Harden from Trina and shit like she did not do that shit."

"Kim fucked the Game?" I scrunched my face up, the Game was corny as hell. 

"Girl, you ain't hear his corny ass song he made some weeks ago talking bout how he smashed her and he was eating cereal with Kylie and shit?" 

"No, I need to keep up with the Kardashians."

"You know I love me some Kardashians, people always on they dick like they not fucking for purses or they rent money. Every nigga Kim had she made them fall in love and they still talk about her til this day. Ray J a whole married man with a daughter and he still do radio talks just to bring up her name."

"Oh I saw that." I snapped nodding as she started combing through my hair. 

"And don't even get me started on Tyga and Kylie, they talking about my good sis stole him from Blac Chyna when even after he called out their engagement he still was single. People just love talking bout them.: