Sanaa

Volume fourteen

"Hello from the other side." I mumbled along to Adele as I laid in my room in the dark.

This what I did everyday. I didn't have motivation to do anything else.

It was the hospital, sometimes police station then my room.

If I didn't live with Spencer we wouldn't see each other at all.

Now I finally understood why Esme would disappear.

"I'm going to the hospital." My mom announced. "Are you coming?"

"Yes, I'll meet you in the car."

I sighed getting up to put on some shoes, I looked at the picture of Face and I when we were little and I almost smiled.

I missed my brother.

When we got to the hospital my mom went to go tell the nurses we were in here, I looked around his room seeing all the balloons, flowers and teddy bears sent. My brother was so loved.

"I see him everyday but his beard keeps growing." My mom said making me smile.

"I'm going to spend the night." I told her.

"Okay." She nodded walking out.

Reem, Q, Jala and Ice walked in, they looked at me then each took their turns to hug me. I laid on the bed with Face as they looked at me.

"Why you go fight without me?" Jala asked.

"Because I didn't wanna hear it's not worth it."

"For Face it's always going to be worth it."

"I'll call you next time then."

My phone vibrated letting me know somebody went live, I went to the notifciation seeing it was Jaelyn. I clicked it as she was talking her shit, she was going off making me scrunch my face and ask her what happened.

"Sanaa cause bitches is botheredt with a t at the end!" She yelled laughing. "First of all, the bitch Nia mad because I was with Shep like bitch you wasn't this mad when I beat you the fuck up. She did not have the energy when I chased her ass around the car, that bitch was on the verge of tears."

I started laughing because in the video that I seen, Jaelyn rolled over a car and everything to get to that girl.

She sent me a request to be in her live as I accepted.

"Sis, this bitch said Shep used me. Me!" Jaelyn laughed. "It's crazy though cause that ring she wear around her neck is the ring I threw in his fucking face when I broke up with him! Those pink panties was mine bitch, you wearing my panties dirty ass and Shep just letting you."

"Hell no." I laughed. "Jaelyn why you even entertaining her?"

"Cause she gon go live then invite me as if she could fight, that bitch wanna argue cause I'm in Barcelona. I will tired that hoe out when I see her."

"That bitch could get jumped."

"And then here come Meeka big humpty dumpty linebacker ass, bitch I'll go dig up your fucking brother stop playing with me."

"And don't say shit about mine bitch." I told her. "As soon as you say something I'll come fuck you up."

"That bitch not coming outside, that bitch was peeking in the window crying." Jaelyn yelled. "She was crying!"

"She got her fucking mother to call mine like that bitch 5!" I laughed.

"Here go this other bitch, I swear Imma get jumped when I get home." Jaelyn smiled. "Oh and my fake ass old best friend on this shit."