Esme

Volume ten

"You hungry?" Black asked as I opened my eyes

"No." I mumbled.

"Come eat anyway."

"I want some onion rings."

"You got a client in two hours so you need to get up and get ya shit-"

"Don't tell me what I need to do when I know, I've been handling shit before you came in the picture and it's going to be the same when you out. You don't have to remind me of shit."

"Instead of hurting ya feelings Imma walk away." He chuckled walking out the room as I rolled my eyes.

Hero started barking from the doorway making me turn to look at her, I reached over to pick her up since I know she just wanted to cuddle with me. She smelled me then laid down making sure we was face to face making me chuckle, I grabbed my ringing phone ignoring the call from Face.

"So you not gon talk to nobody but me?" He asked walking back in with a plate of food.

"I can stop talking to you too."

"When you gon do that then? It's been about a month since you talked to anybody, you need to get off that emo shit."

"Do you even know what emo is dickwad?"

"I'm a what?" He asked with his mouth ajar as he started laughing real hard. "You really mad with ya mad ass."

"I'm not though, I just don't want to talk to anybody and if I been under you for too long you should have told me so I can leave, I only live next door." I rolled my eyes standing up.

"You've literally been taking everything I said out of context and you starting to make me mad now."

"I don't care."

"If I ain't want your depressed ass here I would've kicked you the fuck out, I keep holding my comments back because I see you going through enough but you know I'll make you cry. Lose the fucking attitude with me cause I ain't do shit to you."

"I'm going now so it don't matter."

"Aight well you ain't taking her." He took Hero out my hands.

"This not even your dog!" I frowned.

"Oh, now she ain't mine? "He chuckled. "Come on, let's get you ready to do hair darling."

"You're really annoying me." I rolled my eyes walking out the apartment to go to mine with him following.

"So what you gotta do?"

"Feed in braids, some kind of tribal braids and lemonade braids."

"You doing three heads at once?"

"Bring a friend, half off. Bring two friends, the most expensive is free." I explained my deal to him.

"You stay having a deal going on."