Moving day

Mackenzie's pov

I was as nervous as I could be. But I'd never tell mark. Why? Because he's mostly the reason. So many people to meet, to see. So many people to cast me back into the shadow I'd been free of the past few years.

It wasn't hard to figure out we were related. Only differences were my hair and well, my face was more feminine. As it should be. I sighed as we jumped into the car, to the airport. Mark was driving, and Amy was in the passenger seat. They were holding hands in between seats, which I thought was both cute and alarming at the same time. If he crashed because of it id kill them if the crash didn't do it for me.

"Ready for LA?" Amy asked when we boarded the plane. Mark was fast asleep. "Not at all, but there's no going back now." She gave me a sympathetic smile before the intermission cut off her chance of speaking. I put in my earbuds and looked out the window, hoping she'd get the hint. Sure enough, she did, and the rest of the trip was peaceful besides the usual crying baby, annoying flight attendant and snoring passengers.

We were now waiting in the lobby for someone. I excused myself and went to get drinks for us all. And sure enough I found a Starbucks. Score! But unfortunately, me being me, I bumped into someone while waiting for the drinks. He had blue hair. "Uh...... hi?" He said after a minute, making me realise i'd been staring at him. He was cute. My cheeks must've been bright pink as I stuttered for words. His tinted pink cheeks had acne on them, but he had gorgeous brown eyes and pale skin. He looked around my age. "Um... hi. My name is Mackenzie." I said, hoping it sounded more confident than I was feeling.

"Aren't you mark's sister?" Needless to say, I just turned and walked away. This guy just instantly became 100 times less cute. I grabbed the drinks and just walked straight past him. I could feel his eyes boring into my back as I made my way over to mark and Amy. I gave them their drinks and then flopped onto the chair behind them, groaning. "You okay, sis?" Mark said, laughing a little. "I blame you!" I raised an accusative finger at mark, glaring at his stupid face.

"What did I do?" he sat on the edge of the seat beside me after I lowered my hand and turned my head away. "You got famous, that's what you did." I mumbled. "Everywhere I go, Markiplier's sister this, Markiplier's sister that! My name is Mackenzie!" I said, sitting up and flailing my arms everywhere. "You did this to me." I said, narrowing my eyes and pointing at him. A minute later and I was strangling him on the ground while Amy died of laughter when a voice spoke up. "Still the same as usually, I see." I know that voice. I leapt up and practically jumped on him. "TYLER!" he laughed and hugged me back. "How come I never get greeted like that?" mark mumbled. I poked out my tongue. "Awww is markimoo jealous." I teased. He grumbled something I can't repeat, well, I mean I can, just don't wanna. I let go of tyler and went back to my precious drink. "Where's Ethan?"