Lucas

Mackenzie's pov
Lucas is back in town, meaning the gang's back too. And they aren't here to play, they're here for revenge. Revenge on the person who sent them to jail. Revenge on the person who betrayed them. Revenge on me. Didn't matter whether or not he believed my lies. Either way, he was out for blood, my blood. "Are you sure because I have someone who claims otherwise." I snorted. As if. "Hey Mackenzie." I looked up. "Hi Cassidy. Oh, don't stand to close to the heater babe, plastic melts." I winked. "She can't prove jack shit." I added to Lucas.

"Than you won't mind if she questions you." Cassidy sat down. "Try me." I knew Cassidy had nothing on me. "You can't be gay if your in love with Ethan." I facepalmed. "I literally just said I figured out I was bisexual. As in attracted to both genders. And who said I loved Ethan?" Cassidy's confidence faltered. "Well you warned him about me so obviously you cared about him." I rolled my eyes. "I heard you talking on the phone to your friends about how you were using him. Of course I told Ethan about it. You get on my nerves." Lucas' eyes were narrowed but I could tell he couldn't read me. No one ever can. "Well-" I interrupted her. "Lemme stop you there. Whatever it is I want you to think real hard, can you actually prove anything? Because if not your waisting my time. I need to get back to my shift."

"Cassidy, leave." Lucas demanded. I got up too and began to go back to my shift. When my shift was over I got dressed into my jeans, a blue v neck and Ethan's jacket. I was putting on my running shoes when the back door opened and the guys walked in. A gun was placed against my temple. "Nice to see you too guys. How was jail?" Maybe if I taunt them, they'll pull the trigger faster. "Nice try sweetheart but we aren't through with you. We have a mission we need to do." Lucas stood in the doorway. "You want me to hack into a high tech security facility for you." I guessed. "Aww, you know us so well. Get her to the car." I was shoved inside a car when my phone started vibrating in my back pocket. I silently willed it too stop.

Don't let them have a reason to pull you down with me. Please don't notice my phone. I shifted so I was sitting on my knees and they couldn't noticed my vibrating phone. Luckily they didn't. A blindfold was placed over my eyes and I was drugged. "Assholes." I breathed before slipping into consciousness.