Rivals??

Mackenzie's pov
"I'm here." Said an all too familiar voice. I turned around narrowed my eyes and said, "You." To which he replied with the same narrowed eyes and tone of voice, only his was mocking. "Me." Okay, so you know those words mark had said earlier? Yeah, well I may have repeated them. "Go fuck yourself." Which earned me a smack upside the head. "Mark!" I whined. "Mackenzie, you know better than to say those words." This time I smacked him upside the head. "I'm 22 years old. Don't scold me boi." And with that, I linked arms with Amy and walked away. "I'm stealing Amy!" I called over my shoulder.

Mark's pov

"That girl, I swear to god." I muttered. "She's just like you." Ethan smiled before he took off bolting with me chasing after him. We ran straight past Amy and Mackenzie. When Ethan passed, she pulled the finger, when I passed she gave me a sweet smile. Typical Mackenzie. Not even one day in and she's already causing trouble.

When we finally made our way back to the office, after an awkward glaring match between Mackenzie and Ethan, the three girls were all talking.

Mackenzie's pov

My phone was buzzing in my back pocket. I pulled it out.

Crankgameplays has followed you on Instagram

I looked up and smiled at Ethan who winked at me. I shook my head to myself. When I looked up the girls were smirking, and I was sure I was beet red. "Spill." Amy demanded. "Well, would you look at that, I'm thirsty, are you thirsty? I am, I'm going to get us some drinks." I turned to go. "Oh no you don't." They grabbed a hold of me. "Let me go, you crazy people! Mark! Help me! Your girlfriend and Kathryn have gone insane!" Mark looked over and they instantly let go. "That's what I thought!" I yelled, straightening my clothes.

Tomorrow we were going on tour, which I was invited to. Yay! I would be able to get to know everyone better. Though I'd have to avoid the girls before they pestered me into talking about boys. Who're they kidding, at 22 I've still never had a boyfriend before and I plan on keeping it that way. Not that they knew that. The two guys that had asked me had been punched. The first one was mark the second was me. Ended up being for the best when the first ended up a man whore and the second a pushover that worked at the McDonalds down from our house back in Ohio. I have a youtube channel, I upload a vlog every now and then. I started for something to do. Most subs would be from mark fans though.

So I whipped out my camera and vlogged a little. "Hello people of earth, Mackapacka here and welcome to another vlog. As you can see, we are currently at my older brother, Markiplier's, offices. We are here with Amy and Kathryn. Say hello girls." Amy waved, and Kathryn said hi, they were both smiling. I re-positioned the camera so that this time, I wasn't in the shot and it was aimed directly at the two. "Whatcha doing on your phone Amy?" I wiggled my eyebrows. "Texting my bro? He's right over there if you wanted him. You know, in any way shape or form." I said suggestively. I laughed when she went beet red. "Well, that's it for your daily dose of Amyplier, I will see you later." I set down the camera and put it on time lapse, but I made sure it could see everyone.

I talked with everyone(but Ethan), filmed a few parts of conversations and things but now I was editing it. I put a border around the footage and added some music over the time lapses. The border was a black vintage style pattern that was around the edges, but you could still see the video through it. After editing I set up the camera to film the outro. "So, as you may have seen, im currently in LA with Mark, Amy, Kathryn, Tyler, Wade, Bob and Ethan. We are actually about to be going on tour tomorrow, or today by the time the video is out. I will be filming bits and parts and will be uploading a vlog daily. I have actually moved out here to LA and will be living with my brother until I find my own apartment. So that is all for tonight or today, whenever your watching and farewell my companions, until next time. Good bye." I covered the camera with my hand and turned off the camera. I got to editing straight after.