Certain

Mackenzie's pov
The guys had just got done with a show and now we were all backstage, each, laughing and just being idiots. I walked around the backstage area when I saw Ethan alone in his dressing room. I walked over and took a surprise picture of Ethan. In which, he did not look impressed. I laughed. He smirked at me. I don't know why, but okay. He tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear and I blushed. My breathing hitched as his hand lingered on my cheek. I smiled and looked down, trying to hide my blush. "You know, I've never seen you with your hair down." His voice came out as a whisper. My stomach was erupting in butterflies. God, what the hell is this boy doing to me. "I usually wear it up." I replied, looking up and keeping my voice down to the level His was at. Our eyes met and he smiled. I felt his eyes search mine. His held an emotion I couldn't read.

He took a step forward, closing the gap and we never broke our stare. It was just after he'd placed a hand on my cheek when someone cleared their throat. I took a step back and looked down as Ethan looked up to the person and dropped his hand. "Hey Tyler, did you need something?" I heard Ethan say. "Yeah, Mark says he needs you for something." Ethan nodded and left. Tyler stepped into the room and I looked up. "I hope you know what your doing Mackenzie. I won't tell mark cause I value Ethan's life but there are consequences if you fall for Ethan. Big ones and if I hadn't stepped in when I had, that could've ended badly for both of you." Tyler didn't leave room for questions, because after he finished he left the room. I sighed and sat down on a chair.

I put my head in my hands, thinking over everything. Did I like Ethan? It was early but I think I might be developing a crush. I don't think I'm the only one though. Going off of what happened earlier.... it looked like Ethan was going to kiss me. My heart sped up and I blushed at the thought that Ethan almost was my first kiss. I scolded myself. I can't think like that. Tyler said it would have consequences and he's never lead me a stray before. I took a minute and thought over my feelings. It's certain. I, Mackenzie Fishbach, have a crush on Ethan Nestor. And I'm scared shitless because of it.

Ethan's pov
It was night and everyone was in the bus. Some were already asleep and others were in their little bunk quietly but Mackenzie was sitting on the couch, scrolling through her phone. I was sitting in my bunk, looking at her. My thoughts drifted back to earlier. I'd almost kissed her. Guilt and giddiness filled me. Yes, I like her but I shouldn't, and I know it's wrong. I was just so caught up in the moment. I have to end this, nothing can happen between us. At all.