Hurtful Words

Mackenzie's pov
"Amy, can we talk? But you can't tell anyone what I say." She nodded slowly. I made sure we were alone before sitting down with her and talking. "Amy, earlier I went to go to the bathroom but I passed Cassidy who was on the phone and I kind of eavesdropped. But that's not the point. The point is she basically said that she was using Ethan and the guys for fame and I don't know what to do. Should I tell Ethan or not because I don't think he'll believe me." I gushed, fiddling with my hands. Amy placed her hands over mine. "Mackenzie, if you think it's the right thing to do, go for it. If he doesn't believe you, that's his problem. At least you know you tried." I nodded. "Okay." I said softly.

It was a few hours later and for the rest of the day I'd been trying to get Ethan alone. Finally I did. Right now we were standing on the roof of the venue. "Ethan, can we talk?" I looked at him. "Aren't we already." I shook my head. "No, about something important." I looked at him. "It's about Cassidy." His head perked up and his eyes met mine. "Earlier today I overheard a conversation she was having on the phone. I'd walked past and got curious so I stuck around." I took a deep breath. "She was basically saying that she was using you for money and fame." He turned his head away. "Wow." Was all he said before turning around with such anger in his eyes. Anger directed at me. "You're unbelievable." My eyebrows furrowed. "What?" My voice shook.

"I can't believe you. You're jealous, is that it? Is that why you made up rumours about my girlfriend? To try to break us up so your pathetic self could have a chance." I shook my head, tears forming in my eyes. "One kiss? Is that all it takes? One kiss and then you throw yourself at people like a slut? I actually thought you were a good person! But no, you're just that famous guy's worthless little sister!" He yelled. "Coming to La was a mistake. Meeting you guys was a mistake." I whispered. "I thought you were different. You were the one person who actually saw me as my own person. Not just Mark's little sister." I walked away. I have to find Amy.

After searching I found her. She was in a room. "Amy?" She took one look at me and jogged over. We went into a room just us and I cried into her arms. "I'm going home. After this tour. I'm done. I'm done with LA. I need to go home again. It was easier at home. I'm going back after the tour finishes and I can grab my things from Mark's place."