See You Soon

Mackenzie's pov
The loud speakers announced my plane was boarding as I hugged Mark and Amy goodbye. "Tell the others I'll miss them and I might visit." I said. Mark nodded. "Okay." I bit my lip. "Bye guys." I picked up my stuff. "Bye." They said softly. I gave a little nod as I walked off.  My eyes watered but I quickly wiped them away. This is for the best. It's better for both me and them if I'm gone. I get to live out my quiet life in Ohio with my mum. Of course I'll get an apartment and job but I'll be near my mum. Or mom. I don't know. That girl who used me was Australian and she always corrected me so I guess I just picked it up. Mum, mom, what does it matter. It doesn't, I'm just trying to distract myself from the fact that every second I spend on this airplane I get further and further away from my brother, his friends and my first kiss.

I woke up to find my earphones in, playing music, my head against the side of the plane and a very, very plastic flight attendant smiling at me. "We've landed." She winked and walked away. Holy mother of cheese, she's hitting on me. Someone's hitting on me? Oh.... right. For a second I forgot about Mark. I don't get why people think that because he's rich that make me rich. Bitch, since when?! A familiar pang in my heart struck. Just his little sister. That's all I'll ever be. If only I could leave his shadow. I didn't leave because of Mark and I's deal but I left for me. I needed to get out of the scene. It felt like someone was holding me down in water and no matter how much I struggled I couldn't escape their grip. I was drowning. Sometimes I don't think I'll ever be my own person. Can't someone love me for me?

Ethan's pov
Tour was over and Mackenzie, who'd been avoiding me, was nowhere to be found. But then again, why would she come to the offices. Mark and Amy were off doing something right now so I was about to record when I found a note on my computer. My jaw clenched and my hands shook as I read the note. This can't be real? This is bullshit! It's a lie. Half of me was mad and the other half was hurt. I can't believe this is happening. I have to confront Mark.