I cant......

Mackenzie's pov
I was shoved into a room with boarded window and a locked door. There was a bed with a walk in closet to one side and a bathroom on the other. In the walk in closet was all my old clothes. I'd recognised the room since I first set foot in it but now I was sure. It's the old gang house and this used to be my room. I showered before putting on my jeans that were now skin tight as was my shirt, showing my ass and cleavage too much for my liking. I tied a flannel around my waist and shrugged on my leather jacket. I pulled out my hair and stared into the mirror. Looking back was the old me.

I rummaged through my room to find my old gun, a couple rolls of money, a lighter, pocket knife, fake pocket and sewing kit. I took off my jacket and sewed on the fake pocket once again. It was designed to perfectly hold all the items stored under the fake bottom in my nightstand, along with my phone and a few other things. My leather jacket had a fluffy inside but one patch could be removed for the pocket so that it couldn't be seen. The pocket had a fur on the outside and it closed making it look like any other part of the jacket. Suddenly my phone began to play a loud ringtone from my other jeans. I sprung into action and snatched it up. Ethan.

The door bursted open and Lucas charged in grabbing my phone while two people held me back. Rage filled me when he began talking to Ethan. "Yeah, we have her. No, we aren't just going to give her up. Don't tell me you've fallen for the bitch." Lucas' hand brushed my chin as I glared at him. "Awww, trust me you're better off forgetting, before she destroys you too."

Ethan's pov
I called Mackenzie someone picked up. "Mackenzie is that you? Are you okay? Is everything alright? Where are you?" I bombarded with questions. "I'm not Mackenzie. This is Lucas." Rage ensued me. "Did you take her? Is she safe?" I said, angrily. "Yeah, we have her." His voice was filled with amusement and edge. "Give her back." I glowered. "No, we aren't just going to give her up." He said like I was an idiot. "Please." I breathed desperately. "Don't tell me you've fallen for the bitch." When I was silent His voice filled my ear again. "Awwww," It was sarcastic. "Trust me you're better off forgetting, before she destroys you too." His voice was serious and bitter before he hung up. Did he love her? "I can't...." I breathed.