Resturants And Busses

Mackenzie's pov
We sat across from each other in silence. I played with my pasta before actually taking a bite out of it. He chuckled and I looked up to see him smiling at me. He leans forward with a napkin and wiped away the sauce from the side of my mouth. "You're cute." I blushed. "Did you just mom me?" I asked, amused. He blushed and shook his head, laughing. "I guess I did, didn't I?" A sense of Pride and satisfaction washed over me. I made him laugh. "Mackenzie? Ethan? What are you two doing here, together, at an Italian restaurant?" I looked up to see an angry Mark giving me a pointed look. Amy was holding his hand, trying to calm him down. My breath hitched. "I panicked." I blurted out. Ethan gave me a curious look.

"I was on my way to dinner but when I left my room I saw Ethan and I panicked. I invited him with me. I suggested an Italian restaurant before I could stop myself because that was where I was heading. I didn't mean to." Ethan looked hurt. "I'll leave than." He got up but I grabbed his hand. "Ethan, I didn't mean it like that. It's just ever since I was young I always wanted my first date to be at an Italian restaurant so I never went to one with anyone but family. Because I wanted it to be special. That's why Mark's angry and why I had to explain myself. Because if we'd gone to any other restaurant it would've been fine it's just the type of restaurant. Inviting you to dinner wasn't the mistake it's where I suggested to go that was the mistake." I explained. Ethan relaxed his tense figure, smiled, nodded and sat back down. "I have to talk to mark, excuse me for a second." I got up and grabbed Mark's hand. I pulled him away.
(Time skip)
Last night I just barely got away with Ethan and I both in tact. We got ice cream after at a parlour near a park. We bonded well and got over the awkwardness. I learnt more about Ethan. Now I was sitting in the tour bus. Mark drove it to the venue and tonight we were all going to sleep in it. The guys had a show tomorrow so they were inside practicing. I had forgotten my phone, so I was searching for it. Because earlier we'd hung out in the bus for awhile and I put my phone on charge but now I can't find it. "Aha!" It was in Ethan's cabin place. I turned it on, and it was a picture of him as my wallpaper. He'd obviously sent me it from his phone on Insta and then set it as my background, I know this cause the picture is on his Instagram account. That boy. He's really something. I turned my phone off and put it in my back pocket.

When I entered the venue they were practicing. The people before us signed out early so we got to go in today as well. Ethan saw me and walked over. "Enjoying your new wallpaper?" He asked, smirking. "Yup, so much I thought I'd put it in my back pocket, closet to my ass." I winked and walked away. I heard him chuckle as I proceeded to walk over to the girls. Mark was glaring at Ethan.