Shower Time

Mackenzie's pov
I grabbed his hand and led him upstairs were I shoved him towards the shower. "You're wet." I explained. "Heh, about that..." he trailed off. "You forgot clothes didn't you?" He nodded. I huffed. "Stay here I think we still have some of my brothers' old clothes." I muttered as I walked away to their rooms.

Ethan's pov
I stared at the bathroom. It was like I was fascinated with it, as I couldn't move my eyes from it but at the same time, I wasn't processing anything. "Here." She said as she placed them on the sink. She turned to go but I twisted and grabbed her wrist. "You need to have a shower Ethan, or you'll get a cold." Her eyes were trained on were I'd grabbed her. "So do you." I said in the most seductive voice I could muster.

Mackenzie's pov
I blushed and looked up at him, wide eyed. My brain was telling me no but my heart and body were aching me to move to him. Oh, screw it. I'm in enough trouble as it is, why the hell not. I stepped into the bathroom and kicked the door shut. "My mum's out of town tonight. She went out with her friends and won't be back for a couple of days." I breathed out. Ethan's eyes both held surprise and lust, a smirk evident on his face.

Ethan's pov
She slowly took her shirt off and I did the same. My eyes raked her torso as hers did to mine. Next to come off was the pants, leaving us both in our underwear. Which was the next thing to come off. We hopped into the shower, hot water running down our backs as I kissed her neck. One hand gripped my back and the other was in my hair.

Mackenzie's pov
Our chests pressed against each other as he kissed up my jawline and to my mouth where his lips hungrily took mine. He tongue ran along my lower lip and I let him in. I couldn't help but think how much I'd regret this, but there's no turning back now.

...

I woke up besides Ethan in my bed. I slowly peeled his arm from around my waist and stood up, getting dressed. When I was done I headed down stairs to the kitchen. What now? Do I act like it never happened and send him home or give him his proper fair well and wave him goodbye as he goes back to LA? Those seem like the only options I have at this point. He has a life in LA and I have one in Ohio. Not to mention I made a promise, and I don't go back on my word. "Hey." Yawned a sleepy Ethan. "Hi." I breathed, noticing he wasn't wearing a shirt. My face must've been bright red so I turned to hide it. Curse him and his good looks.