Confrontations and Tears

Ethan's pov
I held up the note to Mark. "What he hell is this?!"
"Dear Ethan,
It's Mackenzie, I just wanted to say goodbye. I'm going back to Ohio today. It's nothing you or anyone apart of teamiplier has done, I just need time to breathe. I'll be back. But don't let that stop you from a relationship. Tell everyone I'll miss them and I'll come to visit. Bye Ethan. Sorry for the trouble I've caused.
~Love Mackenzie"
Mark read out. "Tell me it's not true. Tell me she isn't gone." My eyes were watering and my voice cracked a little. "Ethan..." that was all he needed to say. I got my answer, than I got my phone and booked the earliest flight to Ohio. I was already to my car when I had finished booking the flight. I grabbed things like a jacket, phone charger and things.

It was raining when I landed but I took a cab to their house. I'd asked Mark for the address. When I was standing outside I called Mackenzie's phone.

Mackenzie's pov
"Ethan? What are you-" He cut me off. "Come outside." He sounded terrible. I peeked through my curtains and sure enough, there he was. Ethan was here, in Ohio. I ran downstairs and out the door where I engulfed Ethan in a hug. He hugged back. "You didn't think you could leave without a proper goodbye did you?" He said as his hand found his way to my cheek. He leaned in and kissed me. My arms went around his neck and his around my waist. He pulled me closer. Than I remembered the deal with Mark. I pulled apart. "We should head inside, it's still raining." I said, turning my head away.

Ethan's pov
I nodded and followed her inside. It was obvious something was bothering her, and that something was the reason she pulled away, not because the 'rain'. Even if it was pouring down.