The story of andy

Last chapter:

'WHAT DO YOU WANT ANDY?' i shouted back.

'I just want to talk to you, please give me a chance to explain why i broke up with her!' He simply said

'Okay you have 5 minutes.'

_____________________________

I slowly came out of the toilets and there he stood, he was going From the right leg to the other one and i knew he was nervous. Nobody said anything until he broke the silence.

'Maybe we can go somewhere more private?' It wasnt really a question so i just nodded.

'So...' I said 'tell me, why did you broke up with her?'

'Well, the first week everything was perfectly fine and in the vacation we were texting but my mom said i had to stop texting and first of all i missed her so much bit after the holiday she kind of changed, i dont know what it was but something was different. I just knew after one week i didn't had the Same feelings anymore bit i want her to be my friend and nothing more. I was to afraid to tell her myself so i let Maddy do it for me.' He ended

'Okay, first of all i would say, sorry i slaped you before i knew your story. But i would defently say that you should apologize to Sara because you acted like a d*ck to her and you embarassed her infront of all her friends.'

'Yes i understand i'll go to her right now.' He said and there was there was a sort of reliefed feeling in me that made me feed a bit beter.

I came back to all my friends and my two other best friends,Fleur and Allysa, asked 'What did you do with Andy? We saw him running to Sara and there talking now.' Fleur and Allysa where always curious and i couldnt blame them, i was the same.

Fleur was a pretty blonde girl and had a nice kind of humor but she was kind of clumsy, she reminders me of myself but in a prettier way.

Allysa was a pretty brunette and she was from China, she was small but she was in my perspective beautiful, she had a nice laugh and i looked like a seal dying if i laughed.

I answered their question easily with a
'oh that, i talked to him and said he could apologize to Sara because he told me his story why he broke up with her.'

'Ow okay, hopefully they will be friends.'

The bell rang and we had to go to our class, the first class was math, oh no i s*ck at math and i hate it so much but at least there is this boy in our class, Alex, he is funny sometimes.

School was done and i could finally go home. I made my homework and i dont know how i did it but i did it that fast i had some free time so i went on Facebook, i love Facebook but i couldnt stop watching the screen when i read:

Maddy Hammington wants go be your friend.

I freacked out and accepted it and i went to bed.

_____________________

A/N

Thank you so much to all my readers.

I cant believe That already over 50 readers are Reading my story.

Please vote and comment.

Search me on instagram: @anse7

And sorry i didn't post That much because my WiFi didn't work.

GOODBYE SWEETIES 😘