Break ups and Discovering something bad

Maddy's P.O.V.

I was shocked when she said i broke her heart. I couldnt stop thinking about it i mean this is the first time someone told me i broke her heart. I was quiet popular but i didn't date well almost not since im dating Bea now. Is that what she meant with me breakong her heart? Me dating Bea? Well i wont find out because she doesnt want to be my friend anymore. I didn't actually felt love for Bea so i was planning on breakong up with her. Once That thought pooped into my mind i inmediatly texted Bea.
"Bea im so sorry but im breaking up with you. I just realised i dont really love you and never did i hope we can still be friends. And i also hope you'll find someone better because i want the one for you. Sorry"
5 minutes later i got a reply and wasnt really looking forward to reading it.
"How can you do this to me? You're so selfish! And you know what i never loved you i just wanted to get back to my best friend who took my crush. Oh an FYI you suck in kissing. Goodbye asshole!"
She was mad.

After that been done i knew what i really had to do or better where i should be. I walked to my car and started the engine, i needed to go to her. I needed to tell Annie.

I arrived at her place and rang the bell. After what sees like ages she opened. The look on her face told me she wasnt very please to see me.
"What are you doing here?" She spat at my face and it was just now i realised she had been crying. Her eyes were red and swolen.
"Annie, have you been crying?" I asked worried.
"That's none of your business and if that's the only thing you wanted to say, goodbye have a good day." She extended her arm for me to leave and then something got my attention. She saw me staring and then she understood at what. It were her arms they were full of cuts. She pulled her arm back to her and tried to close the door but i was too fast and putted my foot in between the door. I opened the door and walked in, she was hole alone. Perfect.

"Annie what is wrong with you? Why are you harming yourself? Cant you see how perfect you are?" Before i could think the last part slapped out of my mouth. She looked suprised at this.
"If im one thing its far from perfect." She mumbled softly but i had heard it. Now it was my turn to look suprised.
"What the hell do you mean?"
"I have a lot of flaws and you arent helping. Shouldnt you be with Bea?" She said when a tear rolled down her flawless cheek. Man i have seen her cry way too many times.
"Yeah about that, i broke up with her." Her eyes grew wide after i said that.
"What?" She shrieked. "I thought you loved her?!"
"I thought so too but That wasnt the case here, i think i liked someone else From the beginning on." Oh yeah good hint Maddy. You go!
"Oh yeah, who is it?" She asked, shit.
"I'll tell you later but now why do you cut yourself?"
"Maddy, its nothing." She didn't look at me and i fell a shot in my heart to see her in pain. I needed to know why.
"At least tell me what makes you unhappy." I felt a tear go down my cheek.
"Maybe being bullied because im chubby, being cheated by my ex-boyfriend with my ex-bestfriend, looking all my friends from belgium because i had to come to a shit country like this, meeting you and you breaking my heart in little pieces that you cant glue back together!" Okay, that hurt.
"Annie, for fuck sakes! You're perfect in your own way. You're the prettiest girl ever, people are just jealous because of you and FYI meeting you wasnt that good aswell because you stole my heart and i cant function without it so please give it back! Dont cut yourself, come to me because im going to tell you something nobody knows but i lost my mother because she was depressed and cutted herself and i dont want to loose another person because of a knife!"

That night i listend to the one song that got to me so good.
There is a girl
In the front of my class
Who I swear I've never seen
Do anything but laugh

She's tall and she's smart
Beautiful and strong
And when someone's down
She tries to fix what is wrong

How does someone so perfect,
Feel so insecure?
As to scar her skin with cuts and burns
And still want to hurt more...

How does someone so loving,
Learn to hate her own guts?
Drawing a picture on her arms with a blade
As if her mind isn't dark enough

There is a girl
In the front of my class
Who's eyes are glazed over
like newly cut glass

The ghost of a smile
Hints at her face
And she laughs as they tell her
"Who's on First Base"

How does someone so perfect,
Feel so insecure?
As to scar her skin with cuts and burns
And still want to hurt more...

How does someone so loving,
Learn to hate her own guts?
Drawing a picture on her arms with a blade
As if her mind isn't dark enough

There is a girl
In the front of my class
Who's sad that you find it rare
to see her smile or laugh

Her frends tells her jokes
Like tthat one with the guy
But all she does is close her eyes
and enter her mind

How does someone so perfect,
Feel so insecure?
As to scar her skin with cuts and burns
And still want to hurt more...

How does someone so loving,
Learn to hate her own guts?
Drawing a picture on her arms with a blade
As if her mind isn't dark enough

For her imperfections...

There is a girl
In the front of my class
Who yesterday took
The breath that was her last..

She wrote a few notes:
I'm sorry I didn't say,
but my mind was messed up,
You couldn't save me anyway..

And to the girl in the back of the class,
Who feels the way I did....

How does someone so perfect,
Feel so insecure?
As to scar her skin with cuts and burns
And still want to hurt more...
_____
A/N
Im sorry im making wait this long.
The song is: dark enough.
People dont do selfharm! Its not good and i can know it.
See you later!
Oh and i reached 1k readers thank you so much!
-Anse